PDA

View Full Version : Dakota's Account Talk

tsptalk
10-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Discuss Dakota's strategies and transactions here.

Dakota
10-27-2004, 01:20 AM
if the us dollar is only worth .78 euro doesn't that mean the I fund would be bad

clester
10-27-2004, 06:04 AM
I think its the opposite. If you look at how the eafe does in local currancy and in dollars, the dollar side looks a lot better. http://www.msci.com/equity/index2.html

Dakota
10-27-2004, 09:45 AM
clester wrote:
I think its the opposite. If you look at how the eafe does in local currancy and in dollars, the dollar side looks a lot better. http://www.msci.com/equity/index2.html
thanks clester, that is a really good site keep me posted

changed my allocation 25g 15c 45s 15i effective thursday. everything looks good im just a little on the moderate side. good luck

Dakota
10-28-2004, 10:28 PM
I've noticed most fridays are bad. for s&p 500 shure hope this one isn't because im in it 33c 33s 34I wish me luck :h

Dakota
10-28-2004, 10:30 PM
monday 50g 25c 25I unless I back out in the morning, foriegn stocks don't look as good as they did last night

Dakota
11-02-2004, 04:21 PM
will be 25g 25c 25s 25i for the rest of the week

Dakota
11-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Dakota wrote:
will be 25g 25c 25s 25i for the rest of the week

will go 100% I for thursday unless I see bad news in the morning

Dakota
11-09-2004, 04:06 PM
I pulled back a little will be 30g 20c 40s 10I for thursday

Dakota
11-10-2004, 05:04 PM
still made a little even with everything in the red except G and S lost 10% in c 19% in I for 29%for 30 allocation 39% green in S for 40 allocation

will continue to hold because of no choice of mine until I can make a change on friday. If still green in s and red in I I will be 30g 20c 50s If by fat chance c and I are green then I will take a little out of G and add to the one that looks the best at the time. The one that looks like it has the most room. Am I babbling here or does this make sense?
as it stand I'm currently 30g 20c 40s 10I Staying until something shakes me off one of them. It will be posted :zz :*

VictorPR
11-10-2004, 05:33 PM
Dakota.........it makes alot of sense..... I have been watching the different moves and I have learned that when you have lost some money in an individual fund the best thing to do is to leave alone and it will come back and you will even make more money since you are not jumping around after a loss.... I have used this system and I have gained all my losses and even gain some money. I understand how nervous we get when we loss money but always come back.....Check out the history (Fund prices for the past 6 months) and you'll see that they always come back and even go higher. I now leave alone until I gain all my losses and make some money and then get out or change funds. Victor

vectorman
11-10-2004, 08:03 PM
Dakota, does the name come living in North or South Dakota? Just curious.

Dakota
11-10-2004, 09:18 PM
vectorman wrote:
Dakota, does the name come living in North or South Dakota? Just curious.

oklahoma, Boomer Sooner just a nickname they used to call me Buck when I was an outlaw, but I settled, Evrything I have is evolved around the western style of life, horses, guitars,always wear a cowboy hat, unless im im bed and sometimes even then, have'nt worn a pair of shoes since I played ball 30 years ago flip flops, short britches, and a cowboy hat even while building fence

Dakota
11-12-2004, 07:22 AM
VictorPR wrote:
Dakota.........it makes alot of sense..... I have been watching the different moves and I have learned that when you have lost some money in an individual fund the best thing to do is to leave alone and it will come back and you will even make more money since you are not jumping around after a loss.... I have used this system and I have gained all my losses and even gain some money. I understand how nervous we get when we loss money but always come back.....Check out the history (Fund prices for the past 6 months) and you'll see that they always come back and even go higher. I now leave alone until I gain all my losses and make some money and then get out or change funds. Victor

hey, victor

today, after i see green across the board I wii be 25% across the board with the eception of the F fund

vectorman
11-12-2004, 07:57 AM
Hi Dakota, I was just asking about your name because I use to live in North Dakota.

Dakota
11-12-2004, 08:19 AM
vectorman wrote:
Hi Dakota, I was just asking about your name because I use to live in North Dakota.I understand, would like to know a little about you, where, what, how why, you know the simple stuff

vectorman
11-12-2004, 08:33 AM
At work right down, but will get back will you.

Dakota
11-17-2004, 10:47 PM
got it

Dakota
11-20-2004, 08:05 AM
Dakota wrote:
vectorman wrote:
Hi Dakota, I was just asking about your name because I use to live in North Dakota.I understand, would like to know a little about you, where, what, how why, you know the simple stufffrom your name vectorman, are you a calculus wiz,you can see i didn't win the spelling Bee contest, got 2nd. i had to do a lot of that kind of stuff for my engeering license my typing is somewhat hindered with one hand.... WHATS ON THE HORIZON FOLKS?

tsptalk
11-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Dakota -
I see all kinds of different allocations for you out there. It's difficultto understand what you are doing :%

In your Account...
Posted: Sun Nov 21st, 2004 06:09 am
I'm 10g 30c 30s 30I will stay until I post a change...... You do the math

In your Account...
Posted: Tue Nov 23rd, 2004 02:27 am
i'll be 50c 50g wed :D

In Rod's Account Talk...
Posted: Tue Nov 23rd, 2004 02:36 am
i'm with you 50c50s go greeen

:* :?:)

Dakota
11-24-2004, 03:43 PM
tsptalk wrote:
Dakota -
I see all kinds of different allocations for you out there. It's difficultto understand what you are doing :%

In your Account...
Posted: Sun Nov 21st, 2004 06:09 am
I'm 10g 30c 30s 30I will stay until I post a change...... You do the math

In your Account...
Posted: Tue Nov 23rd, 2004 02:27 am
i'll be 50c 50g wed :D

In Rod's Account Talk...
Posted: Tue Nov 23rd, 2004 02:36 am
i'm with you 50c50s go greeen

y4ah, the g should have been an s in my account i'm 50 c 50 s it's hard to do with one hand, i'll try to proof-read next time
:* :?:)

tsptalk
11-24-2004, 10:45 PM
I though that 50% G fund looked a bit funny afterwe have been talking about how strong the Wednesday before Thanksgiving is.

Thanks for clearing that up! :^

Dakota
12-01-2004, 09:50 AM
I will be unable to change funds until monday, so I went 20c 40s 40I hoping for good days. I'm having to have a pin or two put in my hand

12-01-2004, 12:52 PM
delete

12-01-2004, 12:53 PM
delete

12-01-2004, 01:10 PM
delete

12-01-2004, 01:10 PM
delete

12-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Dakota wrote:
I will be unable to change funds until monday, so I went 20c 40s 40I hoping for good days. I'm having to have a pin or two put in my handHi Dakota. I hope everything goes well with your surgery. I'm guessing it's still hard for you to type so don't feel you have to respong.....
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_209.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN)

Spaf
12-01-2004, 01:26 PM
Hey Chuck.. get well! :? Spaf

Dakota
12-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Spaf wrote:
Hey Chuck.. get well! :? Spaf
thanks Friend,

I appreciate you. thanks for sharing your knowledge.

sincerely, Chuck

Dakota
12-01-2004, 02:11 PM
Wonder Woman wrote:
Dakota wrote:
I will be unable to change funds until monday, so I went 20c 40s 40I hoping for good days. I'm having to have a pin or two put in my handHi Dakota. I hope everything goes well with your surgery. I'm guessing it's still hard for you to type so don't feel you have to respong.....
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_209.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZN)thanks good luck

Dakota
12-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Boomer Sooner

Dakota
12-08-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm itching to go 100% in the s fund, my courage seems week, does anyone have any insigt, would it be too bold? encouraged by the right signs I could shoot the moon, whooooooooo!!!! it's hard, think im slipping, chills, sweats, shakes when, what, where, why. does anyone know????????

Spaf
12-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Hey Chuck!

Don't tell everyone, but, I found an investing crystal ball. Take a look see at:

http://mutualfunds.about.com/library/media/blcrystalball.htm

Rgds :^ Spaf

grandma
12-09-2004, 02:19 PM
:cool: Dakota, I hope your hand is healing well, that when you start making changes you will not have any mis-slips of the fingers, and not only does it get typed in right, it alos turns out right for you.and all who follow your leads....

Dakota
12-09-2004, 11:09 PM
grandma wrote:
:cool: Dakota, I hope your hand is healing well, that when you start making changes you will not have any mis-slips of the fingers, and not only does it get typed in right, it alos turns out right for you.and all who follow your leads....it will its turned out great they pull the pins om the 29th

Dakota
12-11-2004, 05:32 AM
Dakota wrote:
grandma wrote:
:cool: Dakota, I hope your hand is healing well, that when you start making changes you will not have any mis-slips of the fingers, and not only does it get typed in right, it alos turns out right for you.and all who follow your leads....it will its turned out great they pull the pins om the 29thI will do my best to not lead anyone wrong, I've got my money on the line. I will keep a close eye. good luck amd thanks for your concerns. People always appreciate other peoples blessings and encouragements. Good luck ya'll

FundSurfer
12-11-2004, 09:32 PM
OK, Dakota, I'll bite. Why the planned changes from Mon to Wed? Thinking ahead to the Fed?

Dakota
12-13-2004, 01:45 AM
FundSurfer wrote:
OK, Dakota, I'll bite. Why the planned changes from Mon to Wed? Thinking ahead to the Fed?not really thinking, I just thought thats what i'd do

grandma
12-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Clarify for me - (I made a little money in the I whether I read you right or not).

On Monday 13, youwrote:Monday 20g 30c 50s, and continued thru the next two days.

I understand that to mean that this morning (Monday) you placed that order for Tuesday? And Tuesday you will place an order for Wed for 25g & 75 s? Then Wed you will place an order to get back into I for Friday?

Neirbod, you, and some others had indicated they were going to give I another day - I say Thank you To Each of You! :D I did pull out, tho, per Tom's advice for Tuesday.

Thanx for any clarification -

Dakota
12-14-2004, 10:18 AM
grandma wrote:
Clarify for me - (I made a little money in the I whether I read you right or not).

On Monday 13, youwrote:Monday 20g 30c 50s, and continued thru the next two days.

I understand that to mean that this morning (Monday) you placed that order for Tuesday? And Tuesday you will place an order for Wed for 25g & 75 s? Then Wed you will place an order to get back into I for Friday?

Neirbod, you, and some others had indicated they were going to give I another day - I say Thank you To Each of You! :D I did pull out, tho, per Tom's advice for Tuesday.

Thanx for any clarification -

backed out on the I fund staying 25c 75 s the g was a glitch in puttin down what I was thinking. I fund is just too scary right now I have no intentions of using the g fund the rest of this year BUT if I do I will try to post it correctly

Dakota
12-17-2004, 06:52 PM
Spaf wrote:
Hey Chuck!

Don't tell everyone, but, I found an investing crystal ball. Take a look see at:

http://mutualfunds.about.com/library/media/blcrystalball.htm

Rgds :^ Spaf

that's what I've been using, get my cast off on the 29th

Spaf
12-18-2004, 12:09 AM
Hey Chuck!

Hope you have a very good christmas! May Santa give some good market returns!
Take care my friend!

http://www.smileys.ws/sm/xmas/00000067.gif

Dakota
12-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Spaf wrote:
Hey Chuck!

Hope you have a very good christmas! May Santa give some good market returns!
Take care my friend!

http://www.smileys.ws/sm/xmas/00000067.gif

THANKS FRIEND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dakota
12-19-2004, 10:00 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YA'LL

Dakota
12-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Dakota wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YA'LLbailing out of I fund 50c 50 s

ou81200
12-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Merry Christmas back at ya, and everyone else. I pulled out today of the C&S fund and went 100% G. ButI think this will only be a one day move. Just a hunch that there will be profit taking tomorrow. I should be back in Monday if things work theway I hope:^.

FundSurfer
12-23-2004, 10:04 PM
Dakota, you post a bunch of moves after the Noon deadline. Are those moves effective the next day? I'm starting to update my spreadsheet and many of your moves are posted late in the day. The usual rule is that you need to post by noon to be in effect for that day. Sometimes you just can't post because of work, I can understand that. Just wanted to know where you are at. Some people who post late post COB date so that there is no confusion.

Dakota
12-23-2004, 11:58 PM
FundSurfer wrote:
Dakota, you post a bunch of moves after the Noon deadline. Are those moves effective the next day? I'm starting to update my spreadsheet and many of your moves are posted late in the day. The usual rule is that you need to post by noon to be in effect for that day. Sometimes you just can't post because of work, I can understand that. Just wanted to know where you are at. Some people who post late post COB date so that there is no confusion.thr onrs that are posted late are for the day after usully I post in my account as soon as I change allocations I'm sorry for the confusion i'll try to make it more clear from now on Thanks

Dakota
01-09-2005, 02:20 PM
got to shake something loose or move into a moderately safe mode. January is suppossed to be good in the market, BUT lots of money has been lost already by the ones holding on. Lets not loose all we made in the last half of last year. Keep a good eye and God bless

Dakota
01-15-2005, 08:05 AM
It seems the I fund is too risky. The s fund has plenty of room for gains and the c fund will post gains the first Quarter. I will keep 25% in G as my security blanket. as of the 14th jan. I am 25g 25c 50suntil we go 1470 in s I will probably ride it. It is very possible that 25g 75s could show up on my postings soon

Dakota
01-30-2005, 11:59 AM
I believe we had enough of a pullback to ride the market 100%. the Iraq elections went well AND THAT WILL HELP THIS WEEK BE A BOOMER Hope I'm not wrong

Ed
01-30-2005, 06:19 PM
I've been using TSP Pilot strategy and so far this year I'm down (2.26%).

Ed

Dakota
02-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Ed wrote:

Ed
i listen to what they say and make my own decision based on the recent performance and what I think will happen compaired to current events, the econimics news, and what I feel is kind of moderately aggressive

Dakota
02-15-2005, 10:14 AM
Dakota wrote:
Ed wrote:

Ed
i listen to what they say and make my own decision based on the recent performance and what I think will happen compaired to current events, the econimics news, and what I feel is kind of moderately aggressiveI've been 25 g 25c 25s 25I thinking about going more in what do ya'll think

tennisguy
02-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Dakota wrote:
Dakota wrote:
Ed wrote:

Ed
i listen to what they say and make my own decision based on the recent performance and what I think will happen compaired to current events, the econimics news, and what I feel is kind of moderately aggressiveI've been 25 g 25c 25s 25I thinking about going more in what do ya'll think
Reminding you I just started this whole TSP thing like two months ago. I have a century to go before I retire so today. So this may to aggressive (dumb) for you but Iam transferring from 100 g to 25% c and 75% I.

Good luck

Tennis Guy

Dakota
02-15-2005, 06:24 PM
tennisguy wrote:
Dakota wrote:
Dakota wrote:
Ed wrote:

Ed
Reminding you I just started this whole TSP thing like two months ago. I have a century to go before I retire so today. So this may to aggressive (dumb) for you but Iam transferring from 100 g to 25% c and 75% I.

Good luck

Tennis Guy

may you be blessed. good luck

cowboy
02-24-2005, 01:58 PM
I take it your transfer will take effect at the end of Friday, Dakota. Is this correct? Did you make the move after eleven today?

Dakota
02-24-2005, 02:31 PM
cowboy wrote:
I take it your transfer will take effect at the end of Friday, Dakota. Is this correct? Did you make the move after eleven today?
no I made it at 10:58 just barely in time It was a hard decision but I won't let the market beat me or scare me

Dakota
02-24-2005, 02:36 PM
Dakota wrote:
cowboy wrote:
no I made it at 10:58 just barely in time It was a hard decision but I won't let the market beat me or scare me
i missed my post yesterday I was 34c 66s for today I think that is the only time i've missed its been real hectic

cowboy
02-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah I know what you mean but I thinkit will keep going up now. One thing about the market a good move yesterday is a poor move tomorrow and vise versa.

Dakota
02-24-2005, 02:40 PM
cowboy wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean but I thinkit will keep going up now. One thing about the market a good move yesterday is a poor move tomorrow and vise versa. Tomorrow I'll probbly go 33c 45s 22I

Dakota
02-24-2005, 02:42 PM
Dakota wrote:
cowboy wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean but I thinkit will keep going up now. One thing about the market a good move yesterday is a poor move tomorrow and vise versa. Tomorrow I'll probbly go 33c 45s 22I for monday

cowboy
02-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Dakota wrote:
Dakota wrote:
cowboy wrote:
i missed my post yesterday I was 34c 66s for today I think that is the only time i've missed its been real hectic

It's been real hectic, but you moved yesterday and just forgot to update your post is that what your saying? I just jumped back into the S 100% effective tomorrowdo you think this was a good move or should I be scared? Cowboy anology: I was on the bull yesterday and marked him out of the chute but read him going into a spin but bull fooled me andbucked right and I got bucked off. Bull is back in chute and I am back on and he is now on the high end of the leap will he spin again, turn right or turn left? Now if he spins the market will either go up big or down big and if he turns right it will go up some more and if he turns left it will go down some tomorrow. Bull has already committed right once and I'm betting he will again whatseveryone elsesbet?

Dakota
02-24-2005, 05:04 PM
cowboy wrote:
Dakota wrote:
Dakota wrote:
cowboy wrote:

It's been real hectic, but you moved yesterday and just forgot to update your post is that what your saying? I just jumped back into the S 100% effective tomorrowdo you think this was a good move or should I be scared? Cowboy anology: I was on the bull yesterday and marked him out of the chute but read him going into a spin but bull fooled me andbucked right and I got bucked off. Bull is back in chute and I am back on and he is now on the high end of the leap will he spin again, turn right or turn left? Now if he spins the market will either go up big or down big and if he turns right it will go up some more and if he turns left it will go down some tomorrow. Bull has already committed right once and I'm betting he will again whatseveryone elsesbet?
yes, like riding broncs get your feet down in the stirrups, your back agaisnt the well, and get that far away look in your eyes. and when you nod at the gate mark em out and don't be late. You never know which way your going but you have to make adjustments, and when they throw you down get up and right back on em and you will eventually wind out on top and win. Break thier spirit don't let them break yours Good Luck Partner

Dakota
02-24-2005, 05:08 PM
Dakota wrote:
cowboy wrote:
Dakota wrote:
Dakota wrote:
cowboy wrote:

yes, like riding broncs get your feet down in the stirrups, your back agaisnt the well, and get that far away look in your eyes. and when you nod at the gate mark em out and don't be late. You never know which way your going but you have to make adjustments, and when they throw you down get up and right back on em and you will eventually wind out on top and win. Break thier spirit don't let them break yours Good Luck Partner
Dont let em know your scared, theres no reason to be, we will probably die before we see our money anyhow,yes I moved in time and just didn't update

Dakota
03-05-2005, 08:04 AM
jusst as I predicted 2 days ago new high, breakthrew

Dakota
03-05-2005, 08:04 AM
jusst as I predicted 2 days ago new high, breakthrew

vectorman
07-08-2005, 10:20 AM

vectorman
07-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Dakota
http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/images/avatars/407.jpg

Quote (http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/reply.php?topic_id=601&post_id=25687&quote=1): I will be 50 c 50 s for monday and will stay that way till I repost looks like everything wants to rebound to the positive. Ill go agaisnt history for now I have a hard time staying in g after I committed to g for friday I kind of had reservations WOULD LIKE TO UNDERSTAND EVRYTHING INVOLVED BETWEEN C AND S iT SEEMS LIKE WHEN C DOES WELL S FUND DOES AS WELL

Reply (http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/reply.php?topic_id=601)from V-man

http://www.tsp.gov/rates/monthly-history.html

Dakota
07-08-2005, 10:46 AM
yes vector I made a camparison the other day and the only difference is a small amount in most sectors with the exception c fund has materials(supposing bu9ilding) in it. I just can,t stay on the sidelines and it has done me well this year in the S fund, although I got a little nervous thursday. I was too hasty and pulled the trigger thinking desperation.

Spaf
08-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Aug. 10

Dakota, looks like the correction was following the trend line, maybe we are out of the woods for a while and back on the path. :cool: That S fund may have some gas left, but it's sort of been sputtering like it had water in it's tank. :?

Rgds

Dakota
11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Been 50 c and 50 s for quite sometime will stay that way probably, I may make a small change to 60c 40s I wont get into the I fund unless somethings drastic happens to the dollar. I will stay in the stocks the rest of the year

Dakota
11-14-2005, 12:34 PM
Went 100% g for a few days just seems like the way things are falling into place that we will get that pullback in a few short days, then I will be back into the c and S funds 100% good luck all hope for the pullback and then the big year end Rally.
Which will last into the the first quarter of 06'. :^

Dakota
01-05-2006, 12:04 PM
I will be playing the stocks for a while, In believe 06 is going to be good on the small and large caps. as for the I fund, it has done me well, people you just need to stay on top of that one and watch that dollar. after a 50 point gain in one day I had to take some profits. and reallocate moderately until I can see where I stand, and how the markets are going to react to the fourth quarter gaines. I look for a good year and believe C, S and I will be large profits be careful of the I. I think this year is a buy and hold year and not a jump in and out. If we could sell in the middle of the day we could make a killing but ya'll know we're stuck for the whole day and have to gamble a day ahead. Goood Luck and stay in touch. Nice to see ya'll

Dakota
01-06-2006, 10:06 AM
I will allotcate 90% in stocks 30 c 30s 30I until I get nervous

Dakota
01-25-2006, 10:43 AM
going to the sidelines for a rest. I will keep my toes in the water, just to check for temperature changes. I won't be able to keep up for a week or so, So I will be in a fairly safe mode, until I post later on. Good luck and watch out for the storms. I will stay 60g 10c 20s 10I until my next post.
Dakota

mlk_man
02-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Sorry to hear about your folks Dakota. I hope everything will be alright. You've had it rough the past year or so. Hang in there buddy.

M_M

Show-me
02-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Hang tuff buddy, we are pulling for ya.

Dakota
05-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Im back been 10 30 30 30 since last post I just made a change for friday the 12th of may now I can stay on top of things for a while Way to go show the returns look good

Dakota
11-02-2006, 12:39 PM
ITS BACK If everything goes the way I think it may I will be in 10g 30c 30s 30I by the middle of next week. I have been riding 25 in each of these for quite sometime. Sorry I didnt get to post as often as I would have liked. I got an email from grandma pat. Something about that email woke me up to the need to post instead of just read. Sometimes the little things in life add up to a lot more than what they may seem at first. Thanks Pat for mthinking of me

Show-me
11-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Well looky what the cat drug'd in. Glad to see ya!

Dakota
11-02-2006, 03:06 PM
its nice to c u 2 man

nnuut
11-02-2006, 03:49 PM
Welcome back Dakota, where have you been? You get your boot caught in the stirrup ore something?:D

Spaf
11-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Good to see ya!
U gonna stay in town awhile?

EW_ret
11-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Good to see you back Dakota. I tried to contact you by email and PM awhile back (July 17th) about posting an entry to your TSPTalk account. The new rule is you have to make an entry in your account at least every three months. I deleted you from the Weekly Tracker on August 20th. I can start you fresh as of today in the Weekly Tracker using today's entry. Are you 25% each F/C/S/I?

ITS BACK If everything goes the way I think it may I will be in 10g 30c 30s 30I by the middle of next week. I have been riding 25 in each of these for quite sometime. Sorry I didnt get to post as often as I would have liked. I got an email from grandma pat. Something about that email woke me up to the need to post instead of just read. Sometimes the little things in life add up to a lot more than what they may seem at first. Thanks Pat for mthinking of me

Dakota
11-03-2006, 05:54 AM
hI Spaf, Really good to see ya'll again. I switched internet services and at the same time have been moving a wad of furniture from clinton to here. Quite a Chore.

EW, yes I will be here and thank you very much. IF we have a good start today I will pull back some into the safe mode. it will be posted in time for all to see. I can get by with that at my job. very nice to see everyone

Dakota

Dakota
11-03-2006, 03:02 PM
my 35s 35c 30I is probably just a one day shot at a good rebound on the stocks then I will get more conservative.. Sometimes you go for broke but mostly u try not to go broke. I will probably pull most of the way oput of the s fund unlesss I see good reason to stay. I think the dow will pull back above 12000 and stay. good luck

Dakota
11-06-2006, 09:36 AM
fpr tuesday I will be 70 g 10 c s i I hate to pull out but I too am expecting a pullback darn I just wish I knew when looks like I may have picked a good day today to be 100% invested just lucky I hope my luck continues

Good luck everyone

Dakota
11-07-2006, 10:39 AM
70g 15s 15I can anyone tell me about the checkmark by my stars, what does it mean? Thanks

Dakota
11-08-2006, 10:40 AM
please tell me some sites I can see waht is currently going on. now that i am not working days i have a hardd time keeping up with the bulls and the bears. it kind of keeps me guessing, whichni dont like t9o guess

Fivetears
11-09-2006, 12:55 PM
It means you're subscribed to the thread. If you're set in your CP to auto subscribe to threads you post in... up pops the marks. You get emailed whenever the thread is updated. :) Good to see ya back.
70g 15s 15I can anyone tell me about the checkmark by my stars, what does it mean? Thanks

Fivetears
11-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Showme has 'em here - http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showpost.php?p=62979&postcount=722 :)
please tell me some sites I can see waht is currently going on. now that i am not working days i have a hardd time keeping up with the bulls and the bears. it kind of keeps me guessing, whichni dont like t9o guess

Dakota
11-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Thank you fivetears, I really appreciate that Chuck Dakota Mantooth

Dakota
11-15-2006, 11:17 AM
I really fear that the profit takers are fixin to have thier money. so I am 100% g until i think i may have a shot at more money but I dont want to lose my gains.

Dakota
05-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I believe we will have a small pull back 5 to 7 % this month then depending on which stock falls the most, I will try to ride the tide to higher new levels. the 1500 s&p leads me to believe people just wanted to see it happen this week. The S fund will out do the I fund this year and the c fund will ride up to close to 1600 thats a swag just my opinion and optimistic view good luck ya'll Charles " Dakota " Mantooth

Show-me
05-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey,

They told me you were dead. lol Glad to see ya still kick.

Dakota
05-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks ive been watching you

Show-me
05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
You must be bored if your watch'n me. lol I have not done well this year. Stuggle'n to keep my head above water. Keep pop'n in Dakota, it's always good to see a friendly face.

Dakota
05-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Im never bord I stay pretty busy I remember last year you and I lead the pack in returns. So I watch, and wish you the best of luck. it seems we hav some pretty lucky investors. be sure and let me know when you think you may see a pullback Chuck

Show-me
05-23-2007, 06:47 AM
I'm about to throw in the towel. My emotion has over ruled good sense this year. Now I'm scared to jump in at this level. Good luck to you also.
Mike

Dakota
05-31-2007, 03:20 PM
Im staying in at 25% g c s and I

Spaf
05-31-2007, 04:44 PM
Im staying in at 25% g c s and I

Hi Chuck!

I'm holding some $ back too!
Maybe the February correction was the big one! Pullbacks have been fairly mild! [Ok I said it!..Watch out for that cliff!!!!!!].....:D

;)....Spaf

Dakota
06-01-2007, 09:08 AM
I keep a close eye. you be careful and enjoy the fishing

Dakota
06-18-2007, 08:41 AM
all in for the year

Dakota
12-10-2007, 09:48 AM
It will possibly be a good month. Im hoping it is the best all year. This week will give us some kind of indication.......

I'm wondering about the tsp. when are they going to start this two month at a time allocation. this doesnt seem right. Wouldnt you know it would have something to do with the powers that be. Im not really much of a conspiracy theory guy, but I do think the government will take your assests and will do it at any cost to the people. I did put my name on the petition. Between the IRS and the government wanting to make up for thier spending with my paycheck and thier lack of control, with my social security, I wonder do we still have a fighting chance. The forefathers of this great nation are turning in thier graves. Just my opinion