PDA

View Full Version : C Fund Thoughts March 24-28

Braveheart
03-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Currently 100% G Fund Looking for input. I see a possible down market tomorrow with the housing data and more financial news.

I am thinking of moving to C Fund for Tuesday thoughts !!!!

Viva_La_Migra
03-24-2008, 09:10 AM
If you're not already in the C fund, I'd wait. The market is going way up right now, though I think it is a fool's rally. I'm guessing the market will tank tomorrow or Wednesday, though that guess is very uneducated. :embarrest:

James48843
03-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Braveheart-

See the P&F chart technical analysis - it's showing we're in an upturn.

While today was a big push up, and yes, we'll probably have a slight pullback over the next couple days, the chart is showing a fundemental change into a postive direction. Price objective of 1510 is now in the chart.

Braveheart
03-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Braveheart-

See the P&F chart technical analysis - it's showing we're in an upturn.

While today was a big push up, and yes, we'll probably have a slight pullback over the next couple days, the chart is showing a fundemental change into a postive direction. Price objective of 1510 is now in the chart.

THX - I got burned 5 for 5 in these spikes that I changed up and went against the grain to 100 F Fund thinking a selloff tomorrow and I be right back in for Wednesday C,S and I - Best of Luck Braveheart

Braveheart
03-25-2008, 04:52 PM
I am 50% C Fund & 50% S Fund for tomorrow. The market held today in the face of bad news. It is alot stronger than the past 3 months !!! Confident and will stay with these this week. Might switch 80% S for Thurday & 20 C Fund but will see. - :)

DCguy
03-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm guessing the s&p will close just above 1320. I think there are plenty of ppl waiting with the cash in their hands to buy, but there aren't any really interesting news, which may boost their confidence in the market.