PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

SteveTSP
02-11-2008, 08:54 AM
I just wanted to introduce myself briefly to the rest of the forum.

I have been making max contributions to TSP since the beginning. I have not been active in watching my money based on the belief that diversity in the funds would provide some protection. However, I stood by and watched my money decline over some rough time frames and eventually build back with the hope that time was on my side.

I am now within three years of retirement and was concerned about the latest downtrend since Nov 2007 and decided to be more proactive.

I have watched the forum since the second week of Jan 2008 and have made several IFTs based on my little insight to the various discussions of the forum.

I have really appreciated the open discussion and the ability for many members to state their specific moves and reasons.

I am an engineer by trade and currently poorly manage mine and my wife's TSP (she has worked as long as I have and essentially has the same status).

I have enjoyed the auto tracker system and wish to join that in the future after I have made a contribution to the forum from a novice perspective.

Steve

tsptalk
02-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Welcome Steve! Good to have you.

nnuut
02-11-2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome to the Message Board Steve, best of luck!
Norman:D

EW_ret
02-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.