PDA

View Full Version : tsptakedown Account Talk

tsptalk
10-14-2004, 10:22 PM
Thanks tsptakedown, for starting the account. Use this topic to discuss your account and use the "tsptakedown Account" for the actual transactions andreturns.

Thanks again,
Tom

10-27-2004, 08:33 AM
Still in G STD? Oops, I mean TTD.............. Good move, almost as good as mine. You know, those who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. I wouldn't bring that up because mose people know it, however, you don't sound old enough to have heard it yet, so there you go, you learned something today. Now, go take a nap......

Damn it, not doing a very good job of ignoring, sorry all..........

10-27-2004, 04:54 PM
It actually is betterr than yours because I didn't leave a fund making a HUGE MOVE like you did. Because your "system" said it was time to move. You yourself quoted tsptalk and his recommendation to go S fund last week. But your SYSTEM said get out right before the biggest 2 day in a long time. Please tell us more about this very insightful system.

2 biggest days in a row in a long time and your "system" said get out. I guess whatever talking head your stealing your opinions from was wrong.

Dakota
10-27-2004, 08:53 PM
What system? IS there a system to this madness? send me some Ideas!! I pay close attention to about 5 opinions Tom, takedown,spaf,Rod,and clester. Just because they have taken enough time and precious information to try and help me to understand a small picture of what is going on. I honestly have no clue, but I will be willing to listen. hope my opinion is worth something!!!! You are OK MM, haven't had much interaction haven't forgotten ou812 Thanks

10-28-2004, 07:25 AM
tsptakedown wrote:
It actually is betterr than yours because I didn't leave a fund making a HUGE MOVE like you did. Because your "system" said it was time to move. You yourself quoted tsptalk and his recommendation to go S fund last week. But your SYSTEM said get out right before the biggest 2 day in a long time. Please tell us more about this very insightful system.

2 biggest days in a row in a long time and your "system" said get out. I guess whatever talking head your stealing your opinions from was wrong.

You're funny!:lHow ya been MT? Remember, BIG PICTURE!! I love how you chastise me yet you're in the same boat. Glass houses.................

10-28-2004, 08:09 AM
Here are the facts after the 2 biggest days in a row in a long time......

Milk_man system:MINUS .03 CENTS per share

tsptakedown: EVEN

tsptalk analysis : PLUS .31 CENTS PER SHARE

Same boat? I dont think so. Just the facts.

10-28-2004, 08:26 AM
tsptakedown wrote:
Here are the facts after the 2 biggest days in a row in a long time......

Milk_man system:MINUS .03 CENTS per share

tsptakedown: EVEN

tsptalk analysis : PLUS .31 CENTS PER SHARE

Same boat? I dont think so. Just the facts.

Nice job MT. Your mother help you with the math?