PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Tomncath
12-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Hi folks,

This is my first post, been lurking in the background for about two months now. Talk about timing, I joined right at the end of October. Can you say Ouch! Nice to be getting back to where I was $-wise at that point in time tho! I must say I've really come to appreciate everyone here...thanks for all you do.

Tom

Barney
12-27-2007, 08:07 AM
Welcome Tomncath,
Glad you could join us. Looking forward to seeing you around the mb, though you will usually find me in the premium services with some fantastic charts. See ya around here.

kar_crazy
12-27-2007, 08:34 AM
welcome and good luck and enjoy:D

Minnow
12-27-2007, 08:40 AM
Welcome to the mb... I'm sure we have some Christmas leftovers around here so help yourself. Now where's that pecan pie? Good luck with all your investments and even better luck in the new year!

EW_ret
12-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Welcome to our forums. You can join our Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Its been recording our members' IFTs and returns since August 31st. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current return rankings of our members.

Tomncath
12-27-2007, 10:59 AM
Thanks everyone,

Looks like it's going to be a rough day....

nnuut
12-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Best of luck Tomncath!
Norman

Tomncath
12-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Hey Greg,

That link you sent me for the Member's Ranking, is that something I have access to on a daily basis now? If it is somehow I've never been that page before....:nuts:

Rod
12-28-2007, 05:37 AM
Welcome!

Here's to happy trading for 2008!:cool:

EW_ret
12-30-2007, 07:30 AM
I have been busy with the holidays and just saw your question. Yes, that page is available to all members. Its the member return rankings table of the Automated Tracker. This tracker allows members to enter their TSP IFT allocations. It tracks the returns based upon the daily TSP fund prices and the percentage of assets allocated to each fund.

Hey Greg,

That link you sent me for the Member's Ranking, is that something I have access to on a daily basis now? If it is somehow I've never been that page before....:nuts:

Show-me
12-30-2007, 09:13 AM
Hi folks,

This is my first post, been lurking in the background for about two months now. Talk about timing, I joined right at the end of October. Can you say Ouch! Nice to be getting back to where I was $-wise at that point in time tho! I must say I've really come to appreciate everyone here...thanks for all you do.

Tom

Welcome and good luck! :D

tsptalk
12-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Welcome Tom!

ezmoney
01-10-2008, 06:55 PM
I thought I recognized you hiding behind that stack of hundred dollar bills. Hope you are able to double your stack.:D