PDA

View Full Version : California Evacuees

grandma
10-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Has any one noticed the difference in the conduct of the Californians in the stadium and those we saw at Houston? ...wonder why there aren't more pictures -??

CountryBoy
10-26-2007, 06:31 AM
Has any one noticed the difference in the conduct of the Californians in the stadium and those we saw at Houston? ...wonder why there aren't more pictures -??

Sure have noticed. People tend to respect other folk's property when they have to work for what they have earned. And why no picutres? It doesn't meet the agenda that the MSM have outlined. :laugh:

CB

PEP
11-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I noticed that also, but I think there is somewhat of a difference, the people in California evactuated before the disaster instead of trying to stay.

charmed855
11-05-2007, 03:06 PM

Brie and hamachi makes a natural disaster so much more palletable. When will FEMA learn!

Dodge_Em
11-07-2007, 10:11 AM
I noticed that also, but I think there is somewhat of a difference, the people in California evactuated before the disaster instead of trying to stay.

For the most part, from those people that I know that were evacuated here, they continued their daily functions ... you know, going to work and stuff. Yes, they where antsy about if their house was next, but what made them more angry was that most of these fires where caused by arson, just like those back in 2003.

Moral of the story ... "Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires". Smokey said it!!! . Things like these happen every 5 years or so. Usually, when it doesn't rain and we have the Santa Ana's blowing.