PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else long Akamai? Internet Content Delivery kings

phillyfed
10-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Great stock ready to explode. Another great earnings call. The MM's are trying to hold this back, Goldman Sach, Piper Jaffries, etc. (long story) but the longs are finally taking the stock over. Up 14% on triple volume and still 40% below its recent highs coming off record earnings.

I highly recommend going long with AKAM......Big news announcement coming out next week per CEO. (Rumored deal w/ Google).

I also think NTFLX will start using their services and avoid the USPS all together. Akamai has a High Def solution already in the works.

So many positives, look for this to take over in place of AMZN as the new replacement in the "4 Horseman" Tech leaders.

GooG, AAPL, RIMM, AKAM

SkyPilot
10-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Great stock ready to explode. Another great earnings call. The MM's are trying to hold this back, Goldman Sach, Piper Jaffries, etc. (long story) but the longs are finally taking the stock over. Up 14% on triple volume and still 40% below its recent highs coming off record earnings.

I highly recommend going long with AKAM......Big news announcement coming out next week per CEO. (Rumored deal w/ Google).

I also think NTFLX will start using their services and avoid the USPS all together. Akamai has a High Def solution already in the works.

So many positives, look for this to take over in place of AMZN as the new replacement in the "4 Horseman" Tech leaders.

GooG, AAPL, RIMM, AKAM

Pump and Dump?

phillyfed
10-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Pump and Dump?
Thanks for welcoming this newbie to the board. I appreciate it. Wanted to offer a stock tip. I have others as well if people are interested.

SkyPilot
10-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks for welcoming this newbie to the board. I appreciate it. Wanted to offer a stock tip. I have others as well if people are interested.

Might be careful "recommending" that others do one thing or another... :cool:

However, telling us what you are doing and why may interesting and
helpful...

Bullitt
10-25-2007, 06:23 PM
AKAM has an interesting chart. That thing will have some room to run on a strong close over $37.50. The volume and chart indicate that a short squeeze occured today. Also some big volume on the 'in the money calls' today adds to the speculation you mentioned.

I wouldn't consider AKAM a pump and dump. This thing is owned by Wall Street with around 87% institutionally held.

I am not long AKAM and don't plan to because of my investing style. Still, good find. Good luck with your trade. I Hope you got in somewhere between 30 and 32.

phillyfed
10-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Might be careful "recommending" that others do one thing or another... :cool:

However, telling us what you are doing and why may interesting and
helpful...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to include that disclaimer (*) with every stock recommendation I plan to never make again on this board. I hope your throne fits well oh mighty one. I didnt mean to shake things up as you make your moves from your Ivory tower. So sorry to disturb your plans of the great Utopia you foresee. Please pardon my ignorance. I'll be sure to read all the fine print next time. :rolleyes:

phillyfed
10-29-2007, 06:29 PM
Hope someone took my advise.

AKAM is up 11% since I posted last week....But much more is coming (-;

NTWK is up 15% as well

SkyPilot
10-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Hope someone took my advise.

AKAM is up 11% since I posted last week....But much more is coming (-;

NTWK is up 15% as well

Good call... Best of Luck! :)