PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

Gambler
10-08-2007, 05:34 PM
New to the boards and looking forward to learning from everyone. I have been in TSP for about 8 years and watching these boards for about 6 months or so. I lean more towards the high risk side of things, I am no investment guru, just read alot and follow my feel on when and where to go. I do not subscribe to the premium services so I will be watching all of you free advice givers out there.

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

nnuut
10-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Gambler, you should feel right at home here. I'm headed for Vegas for a week Wednesday. Best of luck with your investments.
Norman:D

camper65
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
Best to you and welcome on board!!!

James48843
10-09-2007, 05:07 AM
Go big back at cha!

Too bad they don't "double down" in TSPTOWN.

Welcome, and nice to have you here.

EW_ret
10-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Welcome to our forums. You can join the Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Its still in testing by our members, but its working and tracking member fund transfers and allocations. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current rankings

Gambler
10-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Thank you all for the welcome. EW I look forward to getting the ten post and joining the Automated Tracker and see what I am really made of...I probably already know the answer but don't want to admit it. :)