PDA

View Full Version : First time on the dance floor

PonyBoy
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I have already made the mistake of stepping on someones thread (sorry bout that) so this chat thing is new to me.
I have always been told the "buy and hold" is the only way to go [LAZY MANS INVESTING]. Kind of like golf for me, you could hit straight and short all day long and lay up to be safe, or try to reach the green in one monster drive.
I will swing for the fences and back this up with educated reasons for the IFTs, thanks to this site.

Show-me
09-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the mb!!! It is learn as ya go and we're glad to have ya on board.

nnuut
09-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Welcome, I will hold when it's winning and buy at the bottoms, Do what you want, more money, more funny!
Norman :D

James48843
09-24-2007, 11:20 PM
Welcome, and thanks for being here.

Take a look around, read everything, then dig more into the message boards, and you'll see the combined wisdom of TSP experience teaching you that ......you can always learn more.

That's the beauty of TSPTALK. You learn something new EVERY day.

Good luck, and happy investing!

EW_ret
09-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Welcome to our forums. You can join the Automated Tracker once you have 10 posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules in my signature. Its still in testing by our members, but its working and tracking member fund transfers and allocations. Click Members Ranking (http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_balance_all.php) to see the current rankings.

SkiUtah
09-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Enjoy the message board....so much to learn....so much time...

tsptalk
09-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Welcome PonyBoy!