PDA

View Full Version : Time for a change

ATCJeff
09-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Time for a change......

The tally is losing it's purpose. We have so many people following Ebb that the tally is no longer a reflection of the individual. I thought that you were not suppose to post your moves if your following a system, either paid or free! I could be wrong. I think we need to change who is included in the tally. It should be for people who makes moves based on their analysis, not someone else's.

My 2 cents.

weatherweenie
09-17-2007, 09:20 AM
I thought that you were not suppose to post your moves if your following a system, either paid or free!

6. You should not use the Automated Tracker if you are following TSP Timing Newsletter, TSP Trader System, or any other paid service. The TSP return competition is for those using their own strategy as a means to inform, educate, and share their trading approaches with others. We track our services' returns separately.

ATCJeff
09-17-2007, 09:21 AM
6. You should not use the Automated Tracker if you are following TSP Timing Newsletter, TSP Trader System, or any other paid service. The TSP return competition is for those using their own strategy as a means to inform, educate, and share their trading approaches with others. We track our services' returns separately.

My point is alot of people on the tracker are following Ebb, which is still free.

weatherweenie
09-17-2007, 09:23 AM
My point is alot of people on the tracker are following Ebb, which is still free.

I know. I was just pointing out what 'the rule' is.

IllinifanMichael
10-04-2007, 08:55 AM
But you are correct Jeff... in the spirit of things.

GGal
10-04-2007, 06:49 PM
But I've always followed you Jeff and you let me be on the tracker! (JK, did follow you some though!)

Thanks for landing me safely in Atlanta on 9/23, and for safe take off on 9/21.

GGAL