PDA

View Full Version : New Guy In Town

Intrepid_Timer
09-10-2007, 02:25 PM
Hi all. Been lurking for awhile and signed up not too long ago. Been investing for years and have developed a strategy that works for me. Thought I'd started posting to see how I compare to the EbbTracker. That thing looks like its working pretty good!!

Regards,

I_I

Intrepid_Timer
09-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Oops, need 10 posts I see. Well, that's two I guess. :)

Intrepid_Timer
09-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Oh, I"m currently 30% C, 40% S and 30% I.

Spaf
09-10-2007, 02:34 PM
I_I

2 is a starter!...:D

Welcome aboard!

nnuut
09-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Intrepid_Investor welcome to the Message Board. Best of luck!
Norman:D

charmed855
09-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi all. Been lurking for awhile and signed up not too long ago. Been investing for years and have developed a strategy that works for me. Thought I'd started posting to see how I compare to the EbbTracker. That thing looks like its working pretty good!!

Regards,

I_I

Welcome II. I hope you can match the ebbtracker - some of us need all the extra help we can get. :)

BeaverState
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM

Regards,

I_I
Welcome aboard.

tsptalk
09-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Welcome! A new system to challange the ebbchart - Cool! Good luck!

EW_ret
09-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Welcome to our forums. The TSPTalk trackers allow us to calculate members' TSP fund returns. They record member fund allocations and transfers, and the closing fund prices each trade day.

There are two trackers; an Automated Tracker where members enter their own IFT, and the WebTracker that I enter members' IFTs. You need ten posts in our forums to join the Automated Tracker. The WebTracker has been used for the past few years, but it has become a larger effort as the number of tracked members grew. We started development of the Automated Tracker a few months ago. This tracker will require less effort to maintain. This new tracker is being developed by one our members, and is now going through member testing. When you get ten posts under your belt, send me a PM with your email address to register for the Automated Tracker.

James48843
09-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Welcome Intrepid Investor.

You'll be at ten posts in no time.

Best of luck.

Show-me
09-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Hey the more the merrier!!! Welcome and good luck!