PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts - Top Posters

tsptalk
08-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Here are the top posters so far in 2007 (Jan thru Aug). This is the list of those eligible for one of the T-shirts. They may not be ready for a couple of weeks but I wanted to start getting the packaging ready so I can get them out as soon as they do come in.

If you are on this list - thank you for all of your contributions! If you just missed the list, sorry about that. You are of course appreciated as well, but I just had to cut it off somewhere. You all make TSP Talk what it is.

So, if you are on the list and want your shirt, please PM me your name, shipping address, and the size T-shirt you want. Please put "T-Shirt" in the subject line of the PM so I can easily find them.

Also, if you prefer one slogan over anther, let me know:

- Friends don't let friends buy and hold
- The smart money posts here
- It's a No-Brainer!

I can't make any guarantees that I will have the exact size and/or slogan, but I'll try my best.

Thanks again!
Tom
tsptalk

.Username............# posts..../Username............# posts
http://www.tsptalk.com/images/1a.gif

budnipper1
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM
bump

Man...wish somebody would fix that "bump" in this road.:D

tsptalk
09-05-2007, 11:56 AM
This post gets sent to the bottom of the barrell pretty quickly during the day. I have 20 to 25 replies for T's so far. I'm guessing some are missing the message. I want to get them all shipped out all at once if possible.

bump :)

FundSurfer
09-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Dang.... nnut should get 3 or 4 T-shirts! :toung:

love-to-bike
09-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Wow - I made a list! I thought it might be for some of the dumbest moves but I guess not.

Thanks so much for the offer, but I don't need any more T-shirts. Thanks for all your hard work!

Bob

budnipper1
09-05-2007, 06:14 PM
(love-to bike)...I believe the main purpose of the T-shirt slogan contest was to help advertise and promote TSPTalk by wearing the shirts. You aughta go ahead and put your order in, "for the Team".:D (just a suggestion)

Wow - I made a list! I thought it might be for some of the dumbest moves but I guess not.

Thanks so much for the offer, but I don't need any more T-shirts. Thanks for all your hard work!

Bob

nnuut
09-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Dang.... nnut should get 3 or 4 T-shirts! :toung:
By the way, updating Oil Slick Stuff 5 or 6 times a day doesn't count ?
You can say that again, one of each!!!:laugh:2060

James48843
09-05-2007, 07:38 PM
How about this- a photo contest?

Put on your TSPTALK T-Shirt, and send in a photo of you with Fed Friends doing ...well, that's the contest. What can you do in a TSPTALK T-Shirt?

nnuut
09-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Put on your TSPTALK T-Shirt, and send in a photo of you with Fed Friends doing ...well, that's the contest. What can you do in a TSPTALK T-Shirt?
The FLAMENCO!!!:D

budnipper1
09-05-2007, 08:15 PM

How about a photo of me wearing a TSPTalk t-shirt while I picket the FRTIB if they take away our daily IFT's...:mad:

Show-me
09-05-2007, 08:46 PM
How about a photo of me wearing a TSPTalk t-shirt while I picket the FRTIB if they take away our daily IFT's...:mad:

Now your talk'n!!

merlin
09-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Now your talk'n!!

DITTO

Hey does this count toward another T-Shirt?

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_34.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) Drinks for the all http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_1.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000)

buda
09-06-2007, 03:59 PM

Im in vegas this week with cpl-33 so this would of been a good photo op for the website.

AFGE and CPL-33 and TSPTAK.COM T-Shirt

Wolverine
09-07-2007, 12:13 PM
I never expected to be on the T-Shirt-Top Posters list.

It is not something I am trying to do and all.

I do appreciate the offer with this but, do not really look at myself as a qualified contributor at this forum.

I have learned much so far with the short time I have been here.

So, if you could just offer this shirt to someone more qualified it would be much appreciated.

As Always, Thanks To All.

Lalo
09-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Can I buy one of these shirts from you?

tsptalk
09-07-2007, 11:37 PM
Can I buy one of these shirts from you?
Sure. I'll make them available as soon as I get through the mailing of this first batch. It will probably be a week or two.

tsptalk
09-17-2007, 02:02 PM
I picked up the shirts today so they should all be mailed out by the end of the week.

On the slogans, they printed 1/3 of each instead of splitting it based on the vote as I requested so again it may be a little tough to get them all out with the slogan you wanted in the size you needed, but I'll see how it works out.

I'm not crazy about the font they used on the back text but it will have to do. Next time I'll have to draw pictures instead of assuming they know what I mean.

If you are due a shirt and don't get it by the end of next week, let me know.

Thanks

tsptalk
09-17-2007, 05:28 PM
I ordered a handful in light pink T's, so if you are on the list and getting a pink shirt appeals to you, please PM me and let me know. The first 5 to request pink will get one.

GGal
09-18-2007, 05:30 PM
By all means, Pink!

Thx
GGAl

12%ayear
09-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Tom,Thank you for the offer. Please cancel my request and give my T-shirt to the next person in line. Thanks Tom

FUTURESTRADER
09-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Tom,

Got my shirt. Very cool. Your logo looks great on the grey T-shirt. I'll be wearing it around the Center..thanks

nnuut
09-21-2007, 05:35 PM
Got mine Tom, ha! it was a NO BRAINER!!:D
Thanks

tsptalk
09-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Cool! The post office may have gotten expensive, but they are fast. I just mailed them Wednesday.

tsptalk
09-21-2007, 07:10 PM
As I mentioned, by far the most requested slogan was, "Friends don't let friends buy and hold", and because the shirt place printed the same number of each slogan rather than in the ratio I asked for, some of you did not get the slogan you asked for as I ran out of some sizes for some slogans. I threw in an extra shirt for a couple of you who had a high post count but I ran out of the slogan you chose in your size.

poolman
09-21-2007, 09:12 PM
Hey Tom, Thanks alot. I got my shirt. :)

tsptalk
09-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Cool! :cool:

buda
09-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Tom

I wore mine to a backyard BBQ and pimped out the website.

I fielded a ton of questions and had the drunks rumbling....

buda

tsptalk
09-21-2007, 10:14 PM
I fielded a ton of questions and had the drunks rumbling....

It should be a fun night on the board. :D

Show-me
09-21-2007, 11:00 PM
Got mine Tom and they look great! Good ole USPS!!!

Fivetears
09-21-2007, 11:15 PM
Got mine too; color, size and transfers are great. Thanks Tom.

Spaf
09-22-2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks Tom!

ATCJeff
09-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Got mine. They are great. Will try and wear one to work and see how long before they tell me to change. We have a dress code!

weatherweenie
09-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Got mine. They are great. Will try and wear one to work and see how long before they tell me to change. We have a dress code!

LOL, dresscode.

I work at Denver center, there are still people trying to push the envelope. :rolleyes:

Anyway, Thanks Tom for the shirt, and all the hard work you do to keep the site running!

Spaf
09-22-2007, 02:54 PM
Another good point to being retired!.......No dress codes!!......:D

budnipper1
09-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Cool! The post office may have gotten expensive, but they are fast. I just mailed them Wednesday.
My shirt was delivered quick, too. (Friday) Thank you, Tom.
My avatar was created from digital pics of the T-shirt logos.

merlin
09-23-2007, 01:45 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_60.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) Thanks Tom, I received my T-Shirt friday also.

CountryBoy
09-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Hey Tom, I got my T-shirt today, it looks great, thanks. CB

Bullitt
09-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Thanks Tom. Received via USPS. I'm thinking about wearing it outside my local Scottrade office to advertise the site a bit. :nuts:

MADDOG
09-24-2007, 09:52 AM
got my shirt friday, looks great;
i wore it all weekend

thanks a million
thanks for the site

maddog

weatherweenie
09-24-2007, 09:53 AM
got my shirt friday, looks great;
i wore it all weekend

Gross, hope you washed it between wearings. :D

MADDOG
09-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Gross, hope you washed it between wearings. :D
heck no;
uknow; once you have a favorite shirt
you just keep on wearing it & wearing it.
about the only thing i'm going to change it my
ah never mind..................

offtrack
09-24-2007, 10:18 AM
thanks for the shirt. Daughter starts at VA on 10/1. She'll get the word out

tsptalk
09-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Glad you like them!

If you haven't gotten yours yet, they all went out last Wednesday so please give it until the end of this week. Then let me know. Thanks!

SkyPilot
09-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Got mine... cool! Should have a dress down day soon, so it will get to be seen.

wv-girl
09-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Got mine yesterday late pm. It will sure get my co-workers attention. Perfect slogan since I work with mostly Phd's and Dr.s(their ego thing-where the "smart" money post).
Thanks Tom. It's GREAT!

Sonic
09-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Tom,

Will you post it on the main page once we can purchase a shirt or mug? TSPTALK STORE, I bet you never would have thought.:nuts:

tsptalk
09-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Tom,

Will you post it on the main page once we can purchase a shirt or mug? TSPTALK STORE, I bet you never would have thought.:nuts:
Thanks for asking! I will let everyone know when they are available as I ordered more of the "Friends don't let friends..." slogan. I ran out of a couple of sizes in that one.

I'm not sure I'll have time to create an official store, but maybe a page with some paypal buttons for those interested.

Thanks again!

T2034
09-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks Tom, I got my T-shirt , it looks great.

buda
09-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks for asking! I will let everyone know when they are available as I ordered more of the "Friends don't let friends..." slogan. I ran out of a couple of sizes in that one.

I'm not sure I'll have time to create an official store, but maybe a page with some paypal buttons for those interested.

Thanks again!

Pencils, Magnets and Stickers would be great. Is it legal to propagandize around the office.

TSPTALK.COM Screensavers would be awesome.........but I'm always so busy that my Screen Saver never pops up...:toung::nuts:

Gilligan
09-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Pencils, Magnets and Stickers would be great. Is it legal to propagandize around the office.

TSPTALK.COM Screensavers would be awesome.........but I'm always so busy that my Screen Saver never pops up...:toung::nuts:

A great advertising tool is a calendar. They can cost less than $1 each when bought in bulk, they can be mailed “media mail” for less shipping cost. In just about every office here they have the Unicor calendar from Levenworth, but some offices have advertisement calenders with scenic pictures on it. I would put “tsp.gov” on one corner and “tsptalk.com” on the other corner with some saying like “maximize your federal retirement” in between. I could post some up in break rooms where they would be getting the word out 24/7/365.

tsptalk
09-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the ideas! I'll look into them.