PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for New Tracker (a.k.a. ocean's latest proj)

ayla
08-29-2007, 11:00 AM
FYI - I can't login this morning to record my IFT on the new system (I will post on the old system also). It is giving me a "No match..." error message when I try to login at: http://www.tsptalk.com/tracker/tsp_user_auth.php

Also, sorry to start a new thread but I couldn't find the old one where feedback was being posted - can you provide a link if it is still on the web site somewhere?

With other problems being reported with missing posts, I will assume this problem will be solved when the other missing posts problem will be solved.

ATCJeff
08-29-2007, 11:09 AM
Here ya go Ayla http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showthread.php?t=4687

James48843
08-29-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the trouble report- it has been noted.

The automated tracker appears to be currently down-

Working towards a cure, and as they say on t.v.:

"Please stand by"....

tsptalk
08-29-2007, 03:16 PM
I think we are good to go - except for the IFT's that have to be entered manually now.

James48843
08-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Yep- I just was able to get back in.

Thanks

By the way everybody- please feel free to go over and see that
Cause you're never, ever, ever going to see that again.....

ocean
08-29-2007, 04:19 PM
I saw the problem and folks problem reports. I couldn't do much while at work. Rushed to get home to see what happen. Apparently the problem was caused by the server upgrade because it seemed anyone could login now including me without doing anything.

OK, next topic, from the previous announcement, we were going to delete the entire beta database as of yesterday and start the member wide trial run for at least a month and beyond beginning 8/31 12:01pm ET. I don't think every member got this message yet.

EW, Tom, Jim,

What do you think and how do you want to inform them.

The tracker seems getting pretty good each day. Even all the funds and L cycle funds except the L income daily returns matched the other site. (BTW, I fixed the bug on the L Income last night.

Still working the admin manual input for IFT.

Ocean