PDA

View Full Version : TSP Complaint Address

frenchpj
09-16-2004, 07:01 AM
I'm upset because Ivan has shut down my ability to make TSP allocation changes. Seems to me there should be a failover site which would process requests when the main site in New Orleans isn't up. Seems the TSP folks have a responsibity in this area. Therefore, who is the responsible person I need to complain to? Thanks in advance.

Rod
09-16-2004, 08:48 AM
Write the board members:

http://www.tsp.gov/features/chapter01.html#sub3

frenchpj
09-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Thanks sir!

jwlane
09-16-2004, 08:37 PM
Rod wrote:
Write the board members:

You're very naive if you think that will do any good. Multiple letters concerning the new record keeping system were not responded to, and the one letter I did receive was many months after the fact.

09-16-2004, 09:12 PM
jwlane wrote:
Rod wrote:
Write the board members:

You're very naive if you think that will do any good. Multiple letters concerning the new record keeping system were not responded to, and the one letter I did receive was many months after the fact.
Two people joined yesterday and they both sound like MT. Coincidence? I"ll leave that up to everyone else. I don't think the people here are as stupid as some think.....Well, the one's that have been here awhile anyway.

Rod
09-17-2004, 06:49 AM
jwlane wrote:
You're very naive if you think that will do any good.

I was simply making a suggestion. One further suggestion- if you intend on posting ad hominems on this site, you will not last very long.

Good day.:)

frenchpj
09-17-2004, 07:17 AM
I'm going to write my Congressman vice going to the board. I don't think the board will do anything.

jwlane
09-17-2004, 10:35 AM
Sorry to step on your toes. Please change "You're very naiveif you" to "Please don't".

09-17-2004, 11:05 AM
jwlane wrote:
Sorry to step on your toes. Please change "You're very naiveif you" to "Please don't".In that case, I guess you aren't MT, he'd never apologize or admit he's wrong. I apologize for thinking you where him. :)

Rod
09-17-2004, 03:54 PM
jwlane wrote:
Sorry to step on your toes. Please change "You're very naiveif you" to "Please don't".
You're allowed to edit your posts... I can't do it for you.;)