PDA

View Full Version : Hello and thanks to all!

CorMaGa34
07-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Found this site searching the web a couple of weeks ago, while reading about finances. Cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed and learned from you all. I am trying to even learn how to use it, but here I am, please bear with me.

On the other hand, don't know if this is where I should say that today I went 100% F. Please let me know if this is it (not it?). I went 100% F based on reading input from several members at tsptalk, other websites on market trends, tspgo.com, cnnmoney.com, etc. I have no formula of any kind, just follow my instinct and hope for the best!

Is this my "account thread"? If I cannot have an account thread until I have 25 posts, where do I do my postings? :confused:

Thank you all for such a wonderful opportunity to increase my savings, wish Tsptalk had been around when I started saving in 1993!

Spaf
07-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Is this my "account thread"? If I cannot have an account thread until I have 25 posts, where do I do my postings? :confused:

Welcome!......:)
You need to create a "CorMaGa34 Account Talk" thread. After 25 posts you are eligable to join the "Tracker" if you wish.
See: Allocation Talk forum.
Need help, give me a buzz (message)!

tsptalk
07-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the board! You can start posting here ... http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showthread.php?p=104802#post104802. Once you have those 25 posts, and we know you are here to stay, you can have one of us start the Account thread for you and be added to the tracker.

Good luck!
Tom

nnuut
07-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Welcome CorMaGa34, best of luck with your investments.:D
Norman