PDA

View Full Version : Wonder how this will effect us????

GTO1970
09-14-2004, 10:17 PM
Special Notice for September 14, 2004: Because of Hurricane Ivan, the New Orleans data center is closed. Therefore, the Account Access portion of this TSP Web site is currently unavailable. We anticipate service will be restored no later than Monday, September 20, 2004.
can we still make transfers????
GTO:(

09-15-2004, 05:53 AM
GTO1970 wrote:

Special Notice for September 14, 2004: Because of Hurricane Ivan, the New Orleans data center is closed. Therefore, the Account Access portion of this TSP Web site is currently unavailable. We anticipate service will be restored no later than Monday, September 20, 2004.

can we still make transfers????

GTO:(
Frozen until further notice.

Good luck all!

MT

Rod
09-15-2004, 07:38 AM
I was just talking about this in "Market Talk". For those of you still invested, you can only hope that the market "rides out" Ivan over the next week or you will lose some $$$ since you can't bail.

09-15-2004, 07:43 AM
Rod,

To me it looks like the sell off I have been talking about is going to start. The after hour and pre hour activity is nuts. Act of God is not law suitable. For those 100% in stocks, do three things, close your eyes, hold your nose and pray!

Good luck all!

MT

Rod wrote:

I was just talking about this in "Market Talk". For those of you still invested, you can only hope that the market "rides out" Ivan over the next week or you will lose some $$$ since you can't bail.