PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NJ

Grizzly
07-15-2007, 05:50 AM
Hi, I found this site while searching TSP. What a find! Great stuff. I've been following Ebb Chart. Great job Ebbnflow. Thanks. I am a postal clerk for 34 years, eligible to retire in less than 3 years. Don't have the age.
I've been investing and trading since '93.
Regards from the Jersey Shore,
Mike

nnuut
07-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the board Grizzly, I'm sure you'll fit right in.:D
Norman

Show-me
07-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the MB Grizzly and good luck with you investing.

Spaf
07-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi ya Grizzly!......:D

Grizzly
07-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can add something to the discussion.
nnuut, visited Savannah 2 month's back. Very nice city. Thinking about retiring there. Spaf, my brother in law lives in Altus. I've never been out there. He likes it. Thanks again for the welcome.
Mike

tsptalk
07-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Welcome Grizzly! Thanks for joining us! Ah, the Jersey Shore - I miss A.C. - I used to go there all the time before I moved west.

nnuut
07-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can add something to the discussion.
nnuut, visited Savannah 2 month's back. Very nice city. Thinking about retiring there. Spaf, my brother in law lives in Altus. I've never been out there. He likes it. Thanks again for the welcome.
Mike
Savannah is nice, the waterfront is lots of fun with many good restaurants. Savannah doesn't get hit by many hurricanes and that's a plus. Housing is still reasonable. Besides that they make a mean Brunswick stew in Savannah!:D I make one today, gallon and a half:rolleyes:!

EW_ret
09-06-2007, 03:51 PM
You can join our new Automated Tracker with just ten posts. Read the Automated Tracker Rules found in my signature. We lowered the post minimum for this new tracker because there is less administrative overhead, and members enter their own TSP fund allocations and transfers. When you have ten posts send me a Private Message (PM) with your email address. I will then set-up your user profile in the Automated Tracker.