PDA

View Full Version : Warning

09-12-2004, 06:47 AM
Jim Cramer went bullish yesterday (I love this market)...he went bearish on 12 Aug 04 (I got back into the market the next day). I call him my contrarian indicator. He went bullish Mar 00 (calling tech a bargain from the Jan 00 levels). We all know how that worked out.Go to the street.com and list to his 12 Aug 04 show, I believe his comment was sell all stock now and get out of the way. For those who listened missed a fairly good rally.

Good luck!

MT

puertorico
09-13-2004, 12:34 AM
Agree

When the big fish in the besines are bullish, or the news paper,

says buy and even cnbc market advicer says the stock go way up.

That's the time to play contrarian...:DGarantee the stock will go down:D

That the way it is, in the market game...:?...unless they knows something

we dont know "under the table":shock:

I respect James Crammer,and for shure nobody can predict

the market.

by other way I agree what crammer says, that after election,

no matter who wins, the stock will goup, from nov. to dec...:^

09-15-2004, 06:14 AM
puertorico wrote:
Agree

When the big fish in the besines are bullish, or the news paper,

says buy and even cnbc market advicer says the stock go way up.

That's the time to play contrarian...:DGarantee the stock will go down:D

That the way it is, in the market game...:?...unless they knows something

we dont know "under the table":shock:

I respect James Crammer,and for shure nobody can predict

the market.

by other way I agree what crammer says, that after election,

no matter who wins, the stock will goup, from nov. to dec...:^

Mr. Rico,

If Mr Kerry wins the market will sell off. When the 15% cap gain/div goes away the high net worth investors will sell their stock to lock in their 15% tax rate vice their fed rate then go back into municiple bond funds. If Kerry wins you will need to go to G Fund. At least that is what I will be doing.

Milk do you disagree with me (as usual)?

MT

09-15-2004, 06:37 AM
MarketTimer wrote:

Mr. Rico,

If Mr Kerry wins the market will sell off. When the 15% cap gain/div goes away the high net worth investors will sell their stock to lock in their 15% tax rate vice their fed rate then go back into municiple bond funds. If Kerry wins you will need to go to G Fund. At least that is what I will be doing.

MT

Depends, how long would you stay out? I agree to stay out for the short term, for how long may be a different story. But, Kerry is not gonna win anyway.....;)

09-15-2004, 06:40 AM
mlk_man wrote:
MarketTimer wrote:

Mr. Rico,

MT

Depends, how long would you stay out? I agree to stay out for the short term, for how long may be a different story. But, Kerry is not gonna win anyway.....;)

Milk,

I would look about getting in the first workday of the New Year to ride the IRA/ROTH Funding (lets do not fight about this anymore :^) that happens because people are trained to get money into those account asap and the market goes up. I would look about getting out and go back to the G Fund the last week in January 2005. If you look back through history (like this year, 2000, 2001, etc ,etc). That works out well.

Have a great day!

MT

09-15-2004, 07:05 AM
MarketTimer wrote:
mlk_man wrote:
MarketTimer wrote:

Mr. Rico,

MT

Milk,

I would look about getting in the first workday of the New Year to ride the IRA/ROTH Funding (lets do not fight about this anymore :^) that happens because people are trained to get money into those account asap and the market goes up. I would look about getting out and go back to the G Fund the last week in January 2005. If you look back through history (like this year, 2000, 2001, etc ,etc). That works out well.

Have a great day!

MT
Gonna stay out 2 months huh? Right..............

09-15-2004, 07:56 AM
Milk,

I am looking about getting in next week after the big market sell off that is going to start today (my guess). This is the end of FY thing I have been talking about. Then bail around mid October and get back in the week of Thanksgiving and then get out the first week of December and get back in the first work day of the new year. This is based on past experience and years of study :P. I was hoping the sell off would start on Friday but the dominio effect is starting.

It happens every year.

Milk, you are a good guy. If you want me to leave this board, I will.

Good luck!

MT

09-15-2004, 09:01 AM
That cramer signal is awesome! I love him and a avid listening...I do the opposite and have done, very, very well!

MarketTimer wrote: [/b]
Jim Cramer went bullish yesterday (I love this market)...he went bearish on 12 Aug 04 (I got back into the market the next day). I call him my contrarian indicator. He went bullish Mar 00 (calling tech a bargain from the Jan 00 levels). We all know how that worked out.Go to the street.com and list to his 12 Aug 04 show, I believe his comment was sell all stock now and get out of the way. For those who listened missed a fairly good rally.

Good luck!

MT