PDA

View Full Version : L2010 no increase

mpillis
03-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Can someone explain to me how the L2010 funds share price has not changed since last wednesday while all of the funds GFCSI have gone up and down? My share price stays the same and so does my account balance. Thanks

saturneptune
03-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Can someone explain to me how the L2010 funds share price has not changed since last wednesday while all of the funds GFCSI have gone up and down? My share price stays the same and so does my account balance. Thanks
It is the balance of the mix in proportion to each of the 5 funds. Dont worry, you will see movement down today.

malyla
03-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Dont worry, you will see movement down today.

LOL - this made me chuckle:laugh:

My fund went down too - tears were shed and some expletives were utters throughout the course of the day. Oh well.

mpillis
03-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Ok balance of the mix. I knew that! But if all of the funds change each day for 4 days (including the G fund), one would think that the share price might change over 4 days of trading.

saturneptune
04-16-2007, 03:12 AM
Ok balance of the mix. I knew that! But if all of the funds change each day for 4 days (including the G fund), one would think that the share price might change over 4 days of trading.
Seems to me you have done quite well with this fund over the past three weeks.

vol46
06-29-2007, 05:49 AM
Seems like the feds spent trillions of dollars promoting the L funds yet, no one is posting any results in this tread. Seems like another good waste of taxpayer dollars.

qibovin
06-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Seems like the feds spent trillions of dollars promoting the L funds yet, no one is posting any results in this tread. Seems like another good waste of taxpayer dollars.

Maybe that's why they want to use these funds as the default for new participants:rolleyes:.

Incidently, though, I don't think this board is representative of the "average" TSP participant. I do think the L-fund concept is a good one for buy-and-hold or sign-up-and-forget-about-it participants, but I don't support the promotional spending:notrust:.