PDA

View Full Version : No Chat ,TSP TOM PLEASEEEEEEEE!

draggen3
03-21-2007, 09:16 AM
I would like to comment about this , I understand the rules yet I don't believe that a phrase or couple or words comment is CHATTING. In fact I had to add something yesterday so that my fer would hopefully be honored. I could not get on the internet to post yet I called thrift-line to make xfer.
I Love this web site as do many others and the meeting of the minds is good for all of us, please don't restrict a couple of words in the bank acct section.Think of it as like we saying hello to the teller and telling her why we love their bank or why we want out. This all be done with a phrase or a couple of words. Not everyone wants to chat in the chat portion,yet a word or two when we make a move could let others understand why.
I looked at the Wiz of Oz the other day and he put reason falling dollar thats it and it was deleted .I really don't believe that the Wiz was wrong for doing it , In fact I thought it was great .
I hope you will allow them in the future, a couple of words is not chatting.
Please don't restrict the wonderful web site that you have created, knowledge is power and we all need a little more knowledge however we may receive it !!

EW_ret
03-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Tom did not edit your account entry. I did that as the TSPTalk Tracker. I use the term "chat" to describe any extra comments made not related to making fund your allocation changes. Comments on market conditions belong in your "account talk" thread, not your "account" thread. The tracking job is volunteer work. Adding words to your account entry means I must read them and this adds time to the job of tracking all members’ returns.

Only post allocation changes made by IFT in your account, unless it’s been a few months since your last entry. Please read the account posting rules in sticky notes at top of Members' Accounts (no chat) forum.

I will continue to edit any comments from entry’s in your account that do relate to the IFT. Please be kind to me and only enter simple IFTs as example: 25% G, 15 %, 30% C, 20% S, 10% I.

draggen3
03-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Sir it does say "There should be little to no discussions here " with all due respect to you and all you do for the web site . Does not little mean a word or two or phrase thats not chat. Please don't be offended I just think what ever knowledge that can be shared is a good thing . Thats why I bring this up for discussion here so that MAYBE that will be tolerated to that extent.
Thxs for your response

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 10:23 AM
draggen3,

I think EWguy made it quite clear.

In this case, "little" means "none".

If you have knowledge to share, use your talk thread as requested. This seems works well for everyone else, so play nice.

Please respect the efforts of those providing the service. Or don't, and continue to be edited.

Sir it does say "There should be little to no discussions here " with all due respect to you and all you do for the web site . Does not little mean a word or two or phrase thats not chat. Please don't be offended I just think what ever knowledge that can be shared is a good thing . Thats why I bring this up for discussion here so that MAYBE that will be tolerated to that extent.
Thxs for your response

qibovin
03-21-2007, 10:27 AM
"There should be little to no discussions here "...a word or two or phrase thats not chat...knowledge that can be shared is a good thing

I would venture beyond that. "Chat" to me infers more than one person. I agree that short comments to help everyone understand your moves should be allowed, but if it takes more than a sentence or invites comments or replies then it belongs in the "Talk" section. In any case, save moderators or someone catching a mistake like:

"Please be kind to me and only enter simple IFTs as example: 25% G, 15 %, 30% C, 20% S, 10% I."
Did you mean 15% F?

no one else should post in someone's Account section.

If a post, even just the numbers, invites discussion, move it to the "Talk" thread.

FundSurfer
03-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Those few words may encourage others to post replies. I understand what you are saying. However, if EW would rather any extra words not be there, I'm all for doing it the way he wants. Having done the job myself before, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for what he's doing. It would be nice if folks took a few extra seconds and posted extra stuff in the chat section. Those few extra seconds are minor compared to the hours he is spending compiling the tracker. JMHO.

MADDOG
03-21-2007, 10:33 AM
As A Bystander, And One Who Inputs The Percentages During Lunch,
I Know First Hand How Difficult It Is Sometimes To Read Thru Clutter. Even The Way We Annotate Is Diffucult
If Everyone Would Post The Same Way It Would Speed Up The Input Process. I Agree With Skypilot & Ew Guy & Tom;
Save The Chat For The Talk Sections

Md

Spaf
03-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Draggen3,

YES, Please post why (the reason) for a move!
Dats why U have a "Talk" thread.
We also have a bucket full of yak threads!

The Account thread is just for IFTs (no chat).
EW is retired (ret) and has ulledles of folks he has to count for the on the Tracker.
Retired folks are allowed to sleep late, wear pajama's all day, and do wierd things...:D

Where did I put my glasses?
There they are!
http://www.websmileys.com/sm/aliens/hae36.gif
Chat with U later Draggen
Regards
:)
Spaf

qibovin
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Those few words may encourage others to post replies. I understand what you are saying. However, if EW would rather any extra words not be there, I'm all for doing it the way he wants. Having done the job myself before, I have nothing but gratitude and respect for what he's doing. It would be nice if folks took a few extra seconds and posted extra stuff in the chat section. Those few extra seconds are minor compared to the hours he is spending compiling the tracker. JMHO.

If Everyone Would Post The Same Way It Would Speed Up The Input Process.

I agree. But "little to no" should be clarified somewhere.

And whatever happened to the website updates that were being discussed a few months ago. Some mention of automating some of this was made. If some guru could figure out how to automate the process, I think most people on this site wouldn't mind submitting their entries in a standardized manner, such as comma delineated: 90, 0, 0, 0, 10.

draggen3
03-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Thats where I digress back to LITTLE or no talk, evidently TSP tom knew there would be little talk but not discussion otherwise I believe he would have said no talk . Please dont think of this comments as a attack or me try to **** someone off. I just thought it should be addressed so that we may all benefit. Telling me to shut up and color does nothing for making it better so ALL may benefit.
Some people and Im one of them dont like to talk more than one or two words on there acct because it is all speculation, no one like to be wrong.Thus,the one or two comments or phrase is not a bad thing. How about asking everyone to post xfers in BOLD all CAPS then easier to pick out without reading all comments.

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Thats where I digress back to LITTLE or no talk, evidently TSP tom knew there would be little talk but not discussion otherwise I believe he would have said no talk . Please dont think of this comments as a attack or me try to **** someone off. I just thought it should be addressed so that we may all benefit. Telling me to shut up and color does nothing for making it better so ALL may benefit.
Some people and Im one of them dont like to talk more than one or two words on there acct because it is all speculation, no one like to be wrong.Thus,the one or two comments or phrase is not a bad thing. How about asking everyone to post xfers in BOLD all CAPS then easier to pick out without reading all comments.

Can it be MORE CLEAR? Or, don't you want to understand? :confused:

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 12:16 PM
I agree. But "little to no" should be clarified somewhere.

And whatever happened to the website updates that were being discussed a few months ago. Some mention of automating some of this was made. If some guru could figure out how to automate the process, I think most people on this site wouldn't mind submitting their entries in a standardized manner, such as comma delineated: 90, 0, 0, 0, 10.

There needs to be no automation... this is truly a simple thing.

And, I think "little to no" is clarified. It means "no". :nuts:

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 12:17 PM
I understand the rules

Then, simply follow them...

nnuut
03-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I really think there should be a standard format for posting your IFTs, the simpler the better! The date is on the post, no date needed! We know the IFT will be at close of business that day, don't need to remind the tracker. If after the deadline it's effective COB the next day. JUST your new allocations! 50% "C", 50% "S"
"Make it so Mr. Sulu" Or Tom!!:D :D JMHO
Norman

Spaf
03-21-2007, 12:50 PM
draggen,

See your point,

We like to discuss these issues!

Some of us could keep it down to a short sentence why a move was made. But, we also have folks that like to talk a lot. So they would add several paragraphs, a couple of links and at least one chart......:D

I submit ideas to tsptalk all the time!

Regards
Spaf

draggen3
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Sky pilot, You are incorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LITTLE: : not big: as a : small in size or extent : TINY <has little feet> b : YOUNG <was too little to remember> c of a plant or animal : small in comparison with related forms -- used in vernacular names d : having few members or inhabitants <a little group> <little towns> e : small in condition, distinction, or scope <big business trampling on the little fellow> f : NARROW, MEAN <the pettiness of little minds> g : pleasingly small <a cute little thing> h -- used as an intensive <why, you little devil!>
2 : not much: as a : existing only in a small amount or to a slight degree <has little money> b : short in duration : BRIEF c : existing to an appreciable though not extensive degree or amount -- used with a <had a little money in the bank>
3 : small in importance or interest
NONE:
Function: pronoun, singular or plural in construction
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English nAn, from ne not + An one -- more at NO, ONE
1 : not any
2 : not one : NOBODY
3 : not any such thing or person
4 : no part : NOTHING

I'm sorry if you don't have the open mindedness to see I'm not trying to rain on any parade ,I'm trying to make it better for all.
Suggestions are a good thing , so shut up and color wont cut it.
This part of the forum say comments , thats what I'm doing so that the owner of this web site may or may not answer . MAYBE change the policy thats been interpreted by others like yourself,who evidently don't understand the English language.
Because the owner of this web site said LITTLE OR NONE !!!!!!!!
Thus , I'm complaining about yours and others interpretation.

Spaf
03-21-2007, 01:32 PM
I'll leave!
U guys can discuss back and forth. Just keep it PG-13. See Ya!

nnuut
03-21-2007, 01:33 PM
Yes, I agree the wording should be changed, but not the policy.:D

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 01:34 PM
LITTLE: : not big: as a : small in size or extent : TINY <has little feet> b : YOUNG <was too little to remember> c of a plant or animal : small in comparison with related forms -- used in vernacular names d : having few members or inhabitants <a little group> <little towns> e : small in condition, distinction, or scope <big business trampling on the little fellow> f : NARROW, MEAN <the pettiness of little minds> g : pleasingly small <a cute little thing> h -- used as an intensive <why, you little devil!>
2 : not much: as a : existing only in a small amount or to a slight degree <has little money> b : short in duration : BRIEF c : existing to an appreciable though not extensive degree or amount -- used with a <had a little money in the bank>
NONE:
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English nAn, from ne not + An one -- more at NO, ONE

I'm sorry if you don't have the open mindedness to see I'm not trying to rain on any parade ,I'm trying to make it better for all.
This part of the forum say comments , thats what I'm doing so that the owner of this web site may or may not answer . MAYBE change the policy thats been interpreted by others like yourself,who evidently don't understand the English language.

:D :D :D :D

EW_ret
03-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Word, symbols, or comments in a member's “account” thread prior to stating the IFT allocation is distracting from my point of view as the Tracker. I spend time reading through words to dig out the transfer allocation. A one line comment below the IFT is not too distracting. Some members make comments to their account because it’s easier, more convenient, than opening the "account talk" to make their comments.

pogo
03-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Word, symbols, or comments in a member's “account” thread prior to stating the IFT allocation is distracting from my point of view as the Tracker. I spend time reading through words to dig out the transfer allocation. A one line comment below the IFT is not too distracting. Some members make comments to their account because it’s easier, more convenient, than opening the "account talk" to make their comments. yeah but how long is one line? i don't chat at all but i still understand the RULE. i say keep it the same---follow the rules that tom has set up they are not that harsh--i"m a unoin steward and i have to follow the rules--to bad the other side--never mind

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Thxs for your response
I actually agree and that is what I originally had in mind. My thought was that someone could write something like this...

The dollar should drop tomorrow so I am going to move to the I fund.

100&#37; I fund.
But we have seen that this type of comment stimulates reponses and that is why we went to "no chat". In a perfect world I'd like to see a short explanation followed by a very visible allocation. But because it became more difficult to follow, we created the "Account Talk" threads.

Since EWGuy is in charge of the tracker, I respect his request to keep it as clean as possible. Otherwise it becomes more time consuming and we'll be back to discussing a small fee for the tracking to compensate his time, which no one really wants.

Thanks,
Tom

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 03:06 PM
NONE:

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=little

draggen3,

Be sure to reference when you copy something! :)

And "shut up and color"? :confused:

It must be my "narrow and small mind" :nuts:

draggen3
03-21-2007, 03:12 PM
How may I help you do your (volunteer) job MR Ew guy, or Mr SPAF , I will help dig out the xfer everyday for you if need be . If it means letting a LITTLE PHRASE go along then I want to help .I'm not retired yet my days off are currently Tues, wed. ,due to short staffing of air traffic controllers OT every week on Wednesday(just not today, praise the lord). But I'm willing to help this web site grow , If you will tolerate a phrase or little comment.
Maybe even send a email to all people that are registered how to put allocation xfer in that section . I do appreciated EVERYTHING that is done here so that all may prosper, please don't think I'm making light of your(all moderators and tsp tom , ewguy ,maddog,spaf, everyone that contributes) time because I am not. I'm volunteering to help if you want me to!!!
Yet let the phrase stand , no more than one line, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I was having fun with sky pilot though!!

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 03:17 PM
How may I help you do your (volunteer) job MR Ew guy, or Mr SPAF , I will help dig out the xfer everyday for you if need be . If it means letting a LITTLE PHRASE go along then I want to help .I'm not retired yet my days off are currently Tues, wed. ,due to short staffing of air traffic controllers OT every week on Wednesday. But I'm willing to help this web site grow , If you will tolerate a phrase or little comment.
Maybe even send a email to all people that are registered how to put allocation xfer in that section . I do appreciated EVERYTHING that is done here so that all may prosper, please don't think I'm making light of your(all moderators and tsp tom , ewguy ,maddog,spaf, everyone that contributes) time because I am not. I'm volunteering to help if you want me to!!!
Yet let the phrase stand , no more than one line, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I was having fun with sky pilot though!!

Grand gestures are not needed in this case. You can probably be most helpful by cooperating and posting in the manner requested. :nuts:

draggen3
03-21-2007, 03:21 PM
LOL, I knew you were going to say that!!
Probably more will too, I still will help if the one line comments are allowed.

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Thats where I digress back to LITTLE or no talk, evidently TSP tom knew there would be little talk but not discussion otherwise I believe he would have said no talk .
It's possible that I said that somewhere but I don't recall. I do know the rules are pretty clear.

http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showthread.php?t=573

deleted
2. Do not explain your moves in your "Account" page. Instead, explain them in your "Account Talk" page instead. Also, please post all pics or other assorted attachments in your "Account Talk" page.

That said, I'm not opposed to changes for the better, and I'm not opposed to accepting help. :) If EWGuy needs help with the tracker and you are offering, that's great. EWGuy? See my suggestion below.

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Here is a suggestion, and I'll let EWGuy get the final say on any changes:

What if we allowed a one or two line comment, assuming it is VERY relevant to the change, but it has to be in quotes and followed by an easy to read new allocation.

The quoted info can easily be ignored and the allocation is very obvious. In those comments they could possibly leave a link back to their account talk. What do you think?

See example below...

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 04:23 PM
Stocks are oversold and I'm ready to buy aggressively. See my account talk for more info.

100&#37; S fund.

JUST AN EXAMPLE! Not an actual change.

sugarandspice
03-21-2007, 04:24 PM
100&#37; S fund.

Please post this in your account thread. Tom in the S fund? Shocker.

Surely you could have come up with a more realistic example. If you make jokes no one will take the point of this seriously.

VirginiaBob
03-21-2007, 04:26 PM
Whoa, Tom's in the S-fund? When will that email alert be out?!

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 04:28 PM
Wishful thinking? Maybe I better change that example.:)

ATCJeff
03-21-2007, 04:31 PM
How about locking this thread.......

Bandwidth:D

sugarandspice
03-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Sorry! I didnt realize that by trying to be funny(and failing miserably) that I was unintentionally highlighting your example which could then be misconstrued as an actual IFT. And with the following you have it could have resulted in an avalanche of hate mail of which you don't need. Sorry.

draggen3
03-21-2007, 04:40 PM
THIS IS THE BEST BOARD FOR TSP!!!Look even the milk man came back,that being said anyone in power let me know if my services need to be rendered .
Thxs for the lively conversation about this topic and the willingness to at least hear me out. Good luck to all
Email: draggen3 at yahoo.com

Spaf
03-21-2007, 04:40 PM
IMHO
I'm open
A IFT change
and a one liner!

Example
[03-21-2007 10:30 CT]
IFT 100%-C-fund, COB 03-21-07
The bulls are running,.... me too!

That seems ok!......What ever U guys decide on......:nuts:

PS: Maybe EW should get up earlier!....:laugh: ......:laugh:

EW ifn U throw a eraser at me......:suspicious:

ebbnflow
03-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Stocks are oversold and I'm ready to buy aggressively. See my account talk for more info.

100% S fund.

Great idea putting the comments in quote, but a lot of people here don't know how to use the QUOTE function. :(

ebbnflow
03-21-2007, 05:24 PM
Great idea putting the comments in quote, but a lot of people here don't know how to use the QUOTE function. :(

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q299/gregorian9er/quote.gif

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Exactly... :nuts:

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Yes. That will manually do what highlighting text and clicking the button circled in red below will do...
http://www.tsptalk.com/images/quote_gif.gif

nnuut
03-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey!!!!! Brain Flash!!!!!
How about posting your IFT in the Title, then EWGuy can gather the info, and any remarks desired may be posted? 1518
Norman:D

tsptalk
03-21-2007, 07:08 PM
That might work! The only problem would be if they use "quick reply", which I have made a habit. Also any replies (which there shouldn't be) would make it tough to follow.

nnuut
03-21-2007, 07:11 PM
And no more than one post allowed a day unless posting for close of business the next day, NO Chat, comments OK.:cool:

Callme_CO
03-21-2007, 07:16 PM
hmmm let me try yep it works!!!
sorry i have a smart*ss quota to fill.

nnuut
03-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Against: make the posts bigger, instead of a one line post maybe a 20 line post might take longer to scroll through? No one can comment in the thread about another Members move. Might still be good to limit the comments to one line?:suspicious:

nnuut
03-21-2007, 07:18 PM
That's true,,,,,,don't use Quick reply, it's not any quicker anyway!

EW_ret
03-21-2007, 07:40 PM
When reading IFT allocations, I read top to bottom, so the relevent IFT should be first, then two blank lines. then any comment. Many members show their signature in account posts, so a signature could be interpreted as a violation of no chat.

IFT allocation COB 3/23
30&#37; G, 30% C, 20% S, 20% I

One to two line comment in quotes.
This bull has horns.

Here is a suggestion, and I'll let EWGuy get the final say on any changes:

What if we allowed a one or two line comment, assuming it is VERY relevant to the change, but it has to be in quotes and followed by an easy to read new allocation.

The quoted info can easily be ignored and the allocation is very obvious. In those comments they could possibly leave a link back to their account talk. What do you think?

See example below...

100% S fund.

nnuut
03-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Many members show their signature in account posts, so a signature could be interpreted as a violation of no chat.
Is there a way to have a signature and not show it in only your account thread?

SkyPilot
03-21-2007, 08:52 PM
Or, maybe we could have one account to post IFTs,

and another for chatting about our IFTs...

oh, I guess that idea has already been explored :nuts:

draggen3
03-22-2007, 07:20 AM
{to all except sky pilot}
Thxs for trying to open minded enough to even look at this !!!!

SkyPilot
03-22-2007, 07:46 AM
{to all except sky pilot}
Thxs for trying to open minded enough to even look at this !!!!

Sounds like someone is a little cranky...:nuts:

tsptalk
04-04-2007, 11:25 AM
I would like to comment about this , I understand the rules yet I don't believe that a phrase or couple or words comment is CHATTING.
I have thought of an idea that might be a good compromise.

Since EWGuy is now spending 10 hours plus a week on the tracker, we want to do everything we can to make it easier on him. So if that means no chatting or comments in the Account threads, then I will abide.

What we can do is add a link in our signatures to our Account Talk threads. The signature might say something like:

"See my comments in my Account Talk thread"

... and it can have a link to that thread where you may have made some comments.

To add or update your signature, use the userCP link along the top menu. There is an option in there to edit your signature. Copy and paste the link to your page in the signature.

Like here is a link to where I post my moves. I added that link to my signature. http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Type in the text, highlight it, then click on the insert link icon

http://www.tsptalk.com/images/hyperlink.gif ... and put the link in the box that pops up.

Take a look at my sigature line below. If you have any comments to make, put them in your account talk and that link will take people right there.

Will this work?

tsptalk
04-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Here's an example signature for draggen3:
-----------------------------------------
draggen3 - See my account talk thread (http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showthread.php?t=3880) for more info

Spaf
04-04-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey!

Neat Idea!!!!!!.......:nuts:

PS.....Wonder what Sugar&Spice will say.......interesting.....:D

Tempest
04-07-2007, 02:58 PM
Only weakness I see in your routine is that you don't have a cuppa coffee while you are doing this. Can't make a decision without a cuppa coffee.

draggen3
04-07-2007, 04:52 PM
from another thread:Georgia girl

"A simple request from the guy that is spending a considerable amount of his own time doing us a service for FREE! Absolutely no flaming! We have huge buckets of water just waiting to be used. He is the Moderator of that thread and it is a simple request to make it easier and quicker for him to track everyone. If you continue, we can lock your thread and drop you off of the track. It's up to you."

Im going to post as georgia girl suggested with a line the a mini comment .
If you bann me so be it !!

I like the web site and the creator has said that NO WORDS was not the intention. I have offered to help if need be though no takers . Thats fine , yet I find it hard to believe that a couple of words about a account is slowing this person (ew guy down). He has the time to delete comments, must have plenty of time .
It just ironic that this is to help all understand what someone else is doing , so that others may make a informed decision. Because not all have a chat cloumn. Im dumbfound at how this couple of words placed at the bottom of a page can throw you off and slow you down.
Why not set up a area for informing all participants how to post so as not to hinder the person tracking them, that I think all could understand .

100% BLANK FUND COB 4/8/07

FOLLLOWING 12%

If you ban me for this so be it .Good day

EW_ret
04-07-2007, 06:13 PM
I can arrange that draggen3. Please abide by the rules on posting to your account. Follow Tom's suggestion on adding a link to your account talk in your signature. You previously stated you would abide by what Tom said, now abide. I guess I will have to get members attention. For those not following the rules, I will issue one warning, and if it continues the account will be closed.

from another thread:Georgia girl

"A simple request from the guy that is spending a considerable amount of his own time doing us a service for FREE! Absolutely no flaming! We have huge buckets of water just waiting to be used. He is the Moderator of that thread and it is a simple request to make it easier and quicker for him to track everyone. If you continue, we can lock your thread and drop you off of the track. It's up to you."

Im going to post as georgia girl suggested with a line the a mini comment .
If you bann me so be it !!

I like the web site and the creator has said that NO WORDS was not the intention. I have offered to help if need be though no takers . Thats fine , yet I find it hard to believe that a couple of words about a account is slowing this person (ew guy down). He has the time to delete comments, must have plenty of time .
It just ironic that this is to help all understand what someone else is doing , so that others may make a informed decision. Because not all have a chat cloumn. Im dumbfound at how this couple of words placed at the bottom of a page can throw you off and slow you down.
Why not set up a area for informing all participants how to post so as not to hinder the person tracking them, that I think all could understand .

100% BLANK FUND COB 4/8/07

FOLLLOWING 12%

If you ban me for this so be it .Good day

draggen3
04-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Wow Mr EW guy you sure do have a bunch of time!!!!
See I dont get it you have the time to slam me but your to busy to read through a couple of words,come on man is not that an oxymoron!!
(((Look TSP TOM wrote "

I actually agree and that is what I originally had in mind. My thought was that someone could write something like this...

Quote:
The dollar should drop tomorrow so I am going to move to the I fund.

100&#37; Blank fund. " except he wrote I fund)))

Does that mean anything to you , or its your way or highway?
Are you so into this that nothing and no one can make you change your mind ?
Man if thats the case then its not worth my time to give my opinion everyone, Dude everyone thats visits this site has something to share .
If I was the new hot guy on the block (12%) or (ebbinflow) (t2034)(350z)I think you would get an out cry of people against your opinion.
I know I'm not the best ( I only made 3rd place once for a month), no problem . I WILL CONTINUE TO POST AS I SAID BANN ME IF YOU MUST . In the end all will lose if your dicatorship policies continue, because you will lose your base.
Are you a FAA MGMT??

Spaf
04-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Draggen3,
Lets take a time out here while I get ya a PM...OK!....Spaf....:worried:

Spaf
04-08-2007, 12:01 AM
A bit of an explaination!

See other posts but specifically Paladins post #60! If chat in account threads is allowed. Then when you get to work in the morning how many post reads will this add to make your mind up for a IFT before 12:00ET.
That is what the Talk forum does, it keeps it all in one place.

Consideration was given to the member's suggestion. Some improvements resulted. However, the suggestion would complicate matters to retrive data. Thus for simplicity the account forum and post remain "no chat".

Thanks!
Spaf

Spaf
04-08-2007, 12:06 AM
The thread is being temporarily locked for peace and quiet!...Whewww!
Lets have a happy Easter!.......:)
Respectfully
Spaf

EDIT: April, 12 2007 Lock being removed.
This is a dead thread.....:(
You are free to view the thread. But, please no posts! ........The issue has been settleded!
Thanks
Spaf