PDA

View Full Version : Archives

Spaf
09-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Archives

FUTURESTRADER
01-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Caution....Fair Warning

I'd just like to see more 'fair warnings' somehow posted for newbies who end up spending a lot of time on certain members' posts trying to decipher them, then get p.o.'d once they realize who is full of 'it' and how much time they wasted. Caveat Emptor :)

sugarandspice
01-10-2007, 06:42 PM
I've said it time and time again! Don't waste your time with any thread that has "sugarandspice" in the title. That should be #1 on the list.

sugarandspice
01-10-2007, 06:44 PM
New Member Startup

You posted a hello and recieved a welcome, but, now what do you do?....:confused:

Most folks like to chat and increase skills in managing their TSP funds. However, take your time and get a feel for the message board.

Each member, generally starts with two threads: an account thread and a talk thread. In the "Talk" thread you and others can talk in the subsequent postings. However, the "Account" thread is reserved for your talk (only) on placing inter fund transfers (ITFs) with TSP. The account thread is used in the spreadsheet "Tracker" for comparison of strategies. Being on the Tracker is an option. Send a PM to EWGuy to ensure you are on the Tracker, if you choose.

To create your two threads go to TSP Talk Forums. In Allocation Talk Go to Forum Members Allocations Transactions and Returns, click new thread and in title enter username account i.e., Sock's Account. This is your first thread.

[Note: IFTs should be submitted before noon ET to take effect at TSP COB, and then this data should be entered in your account thread as (date)(time)(%....) i.e., 12/06/2006 11:00 CT: 50%-G, 50%-C.]

Now for your second thread. In Allocations Talk go to Forum Members Account Talk, click new thread and in the title enter username account talk i.e., Sock's Account Talk. Walla, you are good to go!

Don't start your threads here (You are in Member Introductions)....:embarrest:

If you make a mistake call a moderator to help you out. Find him/her username where it is underlined. Left click on the username. A personal profile will pop up where you can send a private message.

Please take time to read the Rules. And, remember there is no such thing as a silly question.

Enjoy!

I've said it time and time again! Don't waste your time with any thread that has "sugarandspice" in the title. That should be #1 on the list.

Maybe you could add this one Spaf?