PDA

View Full Version : Interfund Transfer 2/28 for 3/01/07

tsptalk
02-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Interfund transfer to 100% G fund. Taking a one or two day break from the F fund. Depending on what happens in the market over next 2 or 3 days, I will start considering moving into the stock funds.

I noticed the TSP website was a little slow this morning so you may not want to wait until the last minute if you decide to make a change. The Thriftline worked well. 877-968-3778

tsptalk
02-28-2007, 05:36 PM
It looks like bonds hung pretty tough after yesterday's big gain as the AGG was down just fractionally. If we're lucky we might see a flat day for the F fund but it will more likely drop .01 as yesterday's .05 gain seemed to be rounded up and we may pay it back today. Still, a .01 loss isn't bad after February's .19 cent rally.

Now we are looking to pick up the G fund's penny Friday or possibly even Thursday. Seems like small change compared to the volatility in stocks, but I don't believe we've seen the last of this pullback and I'm not ready to gamble. Hopefully soon, but not yet.

tsptalk
02-28-2007, 06:20 PM
F fund down .02. A little surprising. I knew we owed a some but this seems excessive.

vectorman
02-28-2007, 09:40 PM
F fund down .02. A little surprising. I knew we owed a some but this seems excessive.

Maybe they over paid the F fund a penny tuesday and added it to the penny loss today....or those who fix the price read your site and they don't like you moving around between funds.:laugh: