PDA

View Full Version : Posting Attachments

Griffin
01-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Here's how to post an attachment:

When the Reply screen is up, go to the additional options section below the Submit New Thread and open the "Manage Attachments" window

To insert the attachment as an image in your post (as I am doing with the screen shots) click on the paper clip

ChemEng
01-30-2007, 10:41 AM
So what am I doing wrong to get this GUI? Its completely different than the one you are showing. I would put it in the post, but, well, thats the problem.

(This does explain why I have never been able to find the paperclip that Spaf has been talking about. I was beginning to think it was like Snipe hunting. ;))

ChemEng
01-31-2007, 11:30 AM
So does anyone else on here have the same interface as I do? Is there an option I can toggle to convert to enable the interface that Griffin posted above?

nnuut
01-31-2007, 11:38 AM
That is the post or reply to a new thread screen. You need to use the post reply button on the bottom left to get the screen he is refering to.

jayhawker
01-31-2007, 11:43 AM
Select "User CP"
Select "Edit Options"
Scroll to the bottom. Under "Miscellaneous Options", change your selection from "Basic Editor" to either the Standard or Enhanced editor.

j

tsptalk
01-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Welcome Jayhawker! Nice 1st post. :) Already helping.

ChemEng
01-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Select "User CP"
Select "Edit Options"
Scroll to the bottom. Under "Miscellaneous Options", change your selection from "Basic Editor" to either the Standard or Enhanced editor.

j

Theres the paperclip! Thanks for the help!