PDA

View Full Version : TSP Talk Paypal Contributor Recognition Thread.

Fivetears
01-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Tom, I noticed this PayPal Donation link on the Utilities page:
http://www.tsptalk.com/utilities.html
What do you think about starting a "read only" thread to recognize the folks (by user name only) who step up to help financially support this website through PayPal? A monthly contribution will keep you on the posted thread; contribution amounts remain private.

Fivetears
01-03-2007, 09:25 PM
No takers? No Talkers?

mailmanusa
01-04-2007, 05:21 PM
Im glad you posted since now I know the donation link is there. i was wondering about the idea the other day.

FUTURESTRADER
01-04-2007, 05:53 PM
sounds good to me...works for PBS...it's obvious a lot of thought, time and effort went in to and continues to go in to developing and maintaining the tracker and this site.

tsptalk
01-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Since the Google ads and the newsletter have been implemented I have been able to make a few bucks each month so I have actually deleted all (I think) of the PayPal donation links except for the one where you can download the tracker spreadsheet.

I really appreciate the offer Fivetears but the donations, especially monthy donation, are not necessary anymore. If you have donated in the past - thank you very much!

Tom

Fivetears
01-04-2007, 09:18 PM
That's great news Tom.
Since the Google ads and the newsletter have been implemented I have been able to make a few bucks each month so I have actually deleted all (I think) of the PayPal donation links except for the one where you can download the tracker spreadsheet.

I really appreciate the offer Fivetears but the donations, especially monthy donation, are not necessary anymore. If you have donated in the past - thank you very much!

Tom

Rod
01-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Tom

Yeah, just do what I do guys... click on those banner ads from time to time.:cool: