PDA

View Full Version : Post History

cprice72
12-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Maybe I am just not smart enough to find it or figure it out, but here is a suggestion for the website. Other than using the search, have a tab in each users' profile that keeps a list of all their posts that they have made to the board.

Not a big deal for me as of now, seeing that I have only made two posts. But after a rotation for 30 days at the National Training Center I came back to see if anyone has posted anymore replies to a post that I had made and had a hard time finding it. That was before I realized I could search for it using my username. It would benefit people that make a lot of posts on the boards I feel.

Thanks

cprice72
12-28-2006, 09:32 PM
And now I just realize I should have posted this on the "Suggestions" board. Sorry!

ebbnflow
12-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Maybe I am just not smart enough to find it or figure it out, but here is a suggestion for the website. Other than using the search, have a tab in each users' profile that keeps a list of all their posts that they have made to the board...

Thanks

You can do that already by left-clicking on any user's name and then clicking on 'Find all posts by...' :)

FundSurfer
12-28-2006, 09:43 PM
And now I just realize I should have posted this on the "Suggestions" board. Sorry!
Done. Click on your name in your post and a drop down menu will appear. Click on "Find all post by....".

You can also get to any members post by going to "Member List" on the blue bar. Navigate to the person you are interested in. Click on their name. Choose the "find all post by" option.

cprice72
12-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey thanks guys...I figured there was a way and I had not just ran across it yet.