PDA

View Full Version : market movers

mailmanusa
12-20-2006, 07:05 PM
We all know there are many things that can influence the market. Some things are not forseen like natural disasters and terror attacks and such. There are also scheduled events that can effect the market such as fed interest rate meetings, CPI, companys profit reports, jobs reports, ect. Would it be helpfull to the members here to start a thread designed to keep us informed on when these scheduled market movers will happen? Not a chit chat thread. Just post the event title along with its scheduled date and time. I think it would be helpfull to have a central location to check for the scheduling of these things without having to sift through all the garb. Im sure its all here somewhere but just spread out. I think a central point for the specific scheduling info would be helpfull.

Spaf
12-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Mailman,
The home page of TSPTalk has a link to the economic calendar used by briefing.com
We also have the Economic News thread: http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showthread.php?t=2240
Is there something else you have in mind?
Spaf

mailmanusa
12-21-2006, 04:37 AM
Thanks I will bookmark those. Looks like its already covered. Nothing else in mind at this time.