PDA

View Full Version : Laser Pen

mlk_man
12-11-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks for the laser pen Tom! You can see that little red booger across the street! :cheesy:

Gilligan
12-11-2006, 11:26 AM
The travel mug is great too. Tom, have you considered selling these items for the ones who either have not been fortune enough have a high return for the month or perhaps some people who aren’t being tracked. Sales of these items could financially benefit TspTalk.com plus spread advertisement amongst coworkers.

You could sell these thru your art gallery or on an online auction (ebay).

Spaf
12-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the laser pen Tom! You can see that little red booger across the street! :cheesy:

Be careful there Mike! Please don't zap yourself........:D

mlk_man
12-11-2006, 12:09 PM
Be careful there Mike! Please don't zap yourself........:D

You mean I can't laser those hairs beginning to grow outta my ears? :p

Birchtree
12-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Spaf's lilly pad frog would do a better job on those ears. Figgy Pudding.

Spaf
12-11-2006, 01:30 PM
You mean I can't laser those hairs beginning to grow outta my ears? :p

Oh! is that how it works!..............:D

tsptalk
12-11-2006, 03:28 PM
The travel mug is great too. Tom, have you considered selling these items for the ones who either have not been fortune enough have a high return for the month or perhaps some people who aren’t being tracked. Sales of these items could financially benefit TspTalk.com plus spread advertisement amongst coworkers.

You could sell these thru your art gallery or on an online auction (ebay).
I thought about selling them but I decided to wait because I wanted it to be a sign of acheivement to have one. Kind of like the Green Jacket at the Masters. Can't just buy one of those, you have to earn it. :)

I hope to upgrade the prizes in 2007 to a somewhat higher quality, and at that point I may start selling the older ones.

I'm glad you all like what I've sent so far!

mlk_man
12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I like how you brought together birchy's lilly pad frog and the green jacket.....you're always thinking. :D