PDA

View Full Version : TSP rollover

missile
11-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi, I recently attended a pre-retirement seminar. One of the reasons I attended was to see if anyone new of a company, government agency or any other organization was collecting data on what retirees were rolling their TSP into and what kind of returns they were getting. I was very surprised to find out that some are rolling to an apparent IRA in Met life, which presumedly pays around 3-4%. Does anyone know if there is an organization that has these stats. Thx Ron

Wheels
11-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi, I recently attended a pre-retirement seminar. One of the reasons I attended was to see if anyone new of a company, government agency or any other organization was collecting data on what retirees were rolling their TSP into and what kind of returns they were getting. I was very surprised to find out that some are rolling to an apparent IRA in Met life, which presumedly pays around 3-4%. Does anyone know if there is an organization that has these stats. Thx Ron

Why on earth would you leave the TSP to get 3-4%. Just leaving it the G fund costs less and pays more.