PDA

View Full Version : Balance not updated with new web site

Valkyrie
07-13-2020, 11:22 AM
My balance was not updated this morning. still showing Fridays 7/10 balance.

Anybody else have this with their account?

rangerray
07-13-2020, 11:53 AM
My balance was not updated this morning. still showing Fridays 7/10 balance.

Anybody else have this with their account?

Isn't that normal? Today's gains (or losses) will be incorporated into our accounts tonight.

Valkyrie
07-13-2020, 12:26 PM
I wasn't clear, sorry. thursdays 7/10 results/balance posted 0700 friday 7/11 morning is still the same balance
posted this morning at 0700 and not taking into account results from friday's market close.

papahotel66
07-13-2020, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the way it works. Friday's results would have been on Friday's and Saturday's balance. If you are in the G fund you would see an amount on Saturday and then no change on Monday. Tuesday's account balance would show the G Fund weekend gains plus the Monday's results. I think this is right. Mine was correct BTW

Valkyrie
07-13-2020, 01:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that's the way it works. Friday's results would have been on Friday's and Saturday's balance. If you are in the G fund you would see an amount on Saturday and then no change on Monday. Tuesday's account balance would show the G Fund weekend gains plus the Monday's results. I think this is right. Mine was correct BTW

and that's what I getting at. my account is still showing thursdays closing price which is posted friday morning. I'm not in g fund.

papahotel66
07-13-2020, 01:52 PM
That's odd... Are the share prices on your account balance the same or different than what is on the TSP site's table of prices?

PessOptimist
07-13-2020, 11:54 PM
FWIW. My account has not been updated with the 7/13/20 prices and balance. It is not unusual for it not to be updated earlier in the evening but it is 10/14 in TSP.gov land. I have never checked when the update occurs but it in the past I believe it has been by midnight EDT.

I do not like the new format much but remember, change is good and the .gov knows best.

PO

nasa1974
07-14-2020, 07:32 AM
I just checked and my TSP.gov numbers are correct. Going to take a little bit to get used to the new website. I do like the "Fund Performance" link.

Buffalo_Nickle
07-14-2020, 07:42 AM
I have noticed that as well, not sure but it could be back earlier into last week still not updated.