PDA

View Full Version : Rei Casting Call

bwc3333
10-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey Folks,
In Jan 07 we are launching the premiere of RealEstateInvestors.TV and we are currently looking for potential cast members. We want experienced REIs who train, coach, teach, etc. in the RE investing world and are not camera shy. If you think you have what it takes to become a part of our cast, then submit your qualifications at www.reicasting.com (http://www.reicasting.com) and we will see. Good luck to you all.

Bobby

mlk_man
10-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Okay Pyriel, cowboy up!!! :p

pyriel
10-12-2006, 05:05 AM
What is REI?

Pyriel

mlk_man
10-12-2006, 08:57 AM
REI = real estate investor

colonialmike
10-12-2006, 02:30 PM
P- go for it and make us proud...

pyriel
10-13-2006, 06:55 PM
You guys are hilarious....

We want experienced REIs who train, coach, teach, etc. in the RE investing world and are not camera shy.

Have you guys noticed i'm using my daughter's picture as my avatar? LOL

Birchtree
10-26-2006, 12:05 PM
I ran into a couple in North Carolina that were purchasing development lots with the idea that they would flip later for a profit. They were not paying cash but rather financing these $500,000 properties x 2. My thought was aren't they now on the wrong side of this game. They seemed confident since they recently flipped a house. They may have to wait a long time to get any return after interest eats them up.

mlk_man
10-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Their names weren't Paul and Diana were they? Friends of mine bought some properties down there last year to flip. They won't touch the stock market...

I ran into a couple in North Carolina that were purchasing development lots with the idea that they would flip later for a profit. They were not paying cash but rather financing these $500,000 properties x 2. My thought was aren't they now on the wrong side of this game. They seemed confident since they recently flipped a house. They may have to wait a long time to get any return after interest eats them up.

colonialmike
10-27-2006, 08:27 PM
a buddy of mine has lots a few blocks off the beach in NC that he would like to unload, but he says the market is flooded with lots.