PDA

View Full Version : New Guy!

gphill
10-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Greetings! I am new to this list and , learning much while sitting quite and asorbing the ideas and the ever fabeled Stock Market. Alittle about my self. I lost a bunch in the 9/11 event of renovation. Today, I have started again. I began Federal employment 4 years ago and have started my TSP two years ago. I am building ok and now I have a better idea as to the funds presented by the thrift Savings. I do make ITF's about twice a week, I hope to learn more and understand which is better to hold one fund or a multiple of funds.

There is much intelligence and powerful knowledge here and I hope that my experience will have a eventful place and the ability to help others as I learn. Dangereous as it is I market average!
Thanks,
Gphill

nnuut
10-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Greetings! I am new to this list and , learning much while sitting quite and asorbing the ideas and the ever fabeled Stock Market. Alittle about my self. I lost a bunch in the 9/11 event of renovation. Today, I have started again. I began Federal employment 4 years ago and have started my TSP two years ago. I am building ok and now I have a better idea as to the funds presented by the thrift Savings. I do make ITF's about twice a week, I hope to learn more and understand which is better to hold one fund or a multiple of funds.

There is much intelligence and powerful knowledge here and I hope that my experience will have a eventful place and the ability to help others as I learn. Dangereous as it is I market average!
Thanks,
Gphill
Welcome gphill, 9/11 got me big time too! Good luck with your investments!
Norman:D

tsptalk
10-09-2006, 11:09 AM
Hi Gphill. Glad to have you! I moved your post into the introduction area. Let us know if you have any queations.

Good luck,
Tom