PDA

View Full Version : Ift?

recliner
08-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm confused can you help?
I was in I fund at close of Monday Aug. 28th, I made a IFT before close of today to S fund and F fund (Aug. 22nd). Do I get the share price of the I fund at close of business day today or do I get the share price of S fund and F fund?
Somewhere I saw that you should buy low and sell high. Does this apply to these funds when you make a IFT. Is this a stupid question or what? Thanks

Show-me
08-29-2006, 05:09 PM
If your IFT was before the 12 noon (ET) deadline today you get sell price at the close for today for the I fund and you will buy the S and F for todays close price.

If after 12 noon (ET) you will still be in the I fund get the price at the close tomorrow and the buy price for the S and F fund at the close tomorrow.

Clear as mud!

recliner
08-29-2006, 05:11 PM
If your IFT was before the 12 noon (ET) deadline today you get sell price at the close for today for the I fund and you will buy the S and F for todays close price.

If after 12 noon (ET) you will still be in the I fund get the price at the close tomorrow and the buy price for the S and F fund at the close tomorrow.

Clear as mud!

Thankyou Sir.