PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

CountryBoy
08-07-2006, 02:53 PM
Howdy all,

I’ve been lurking around here now for quite a few months, learning and getting the feel, and thought it’s time to go ahead and make the plunge. I sure do enjoy the subjects and conversations here. I’m the token civil engineer in an office full of economists and have actually turned a couple of them onto this site. I’ve learned a lot from you all, but just enough to know I’m still out in the tall grass when it comes to this financial stuff. I’ll be retiring in about 9 years from the DOD and like all of us here, just want to build up the nest egg some more. Any suggestions sure will be welcomed. Thanks for having me. :)

CountryBoy

nnuut
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the Board CountryBoy, the more the merrier!:D
Norman

tsptalk
08-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Welcome CountryBoy! You're not alone in that tall grass and that's what we're here for. Hope we can help.

Good luck!
Tom

CountryBoy
08-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Thank ya Norman, I sure have enjoyed lurkin and learnin, and will try to add a nugget of insight, on the rare occasion that I stumble across one. :D

Rus

nnuut
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with!!:)

CountryBoy
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Thanks Tom,

Ya gotta a great site here and I sure do you look forward to your thoughts first thing in the morning. Ya'll have already been a big help and thanks for the warm welcome and the offer, from you and Norman, to help. :)

Rus

frokker
08-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Welcome!

CountryBoy
08-08-2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the welcome frokker. :)

sugarandspice
08-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Please be warned,

Sugarandspice should be viewed has "for entertainment purposes only." Not to be used has a financial representative. Any resemblance to persons real or fictional is purely coicidental and more importantly.....highly unlikely.

Keep telling people about this place, the more the better.

CountryBoy
08-11-2006, 06:38 AM
Hello sugar or spice,

I've lurked here long enough to find yall entertaining but also knowledgeable, great combo. :D

CB