PDA

View Full Version : KISS strategy

geot.b.
06-27-2006, 12:09 PM
One member had this strategy for short term allocations,they called it the KISS plan(keep it simple stupid).I tried to save it on my favorites but for some reason it did'nt stay.Anybody remember it?Thanks geot.b.

tsptalk
07-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Welcome goet.b.

I used the search feature but couldn't find the post. Sorry.

Tom

Aggie76
07-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Maybe this is what you were talking about:
(It doesn't appear as if the link is operational)

Cut from NNUUT Account talk on Feb 25, 2006

75% "G", 25% "I" COB Friday Feb. 24th.
Hey! Try the link, I've been monitoring this site for a couple of weeks. They seem to have a good average for predicting which way the market will go. I don't think they monitor international markets? MAKE IT SIMPLE ---> STUPID!!!!

http://www.buysellmarket.com/

nnuut
07-05-2006, 05:57 PM
When I found this site they were doing pretty well, but have lost their butts sence May 1st. Just hanging in there when they should have been in cash! Not so simple and not so good!:D
Norman:nuts:

fabijo
07-22-2006, 05:45 PM
One member had this strategy for short term allocations,they called it the KISS plan(keep it simple stupid).I tried to save it on my favorites but for some reason it did'nt stay.Anybody remember it?Thanks geot.b.

I remember reading it. Their strategy was to move your funds based on the 20 day v. the 50 moving averages. When the 20 day MA moves above the 50 day MA, get in. When it moves below, get out. That was his/her KISS.

edit: I just found the thread. It's here:
http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/showthread.php?t=2256

nnuut
07-22-2006, 07:07 PM
They did really well last year but missed it this year. Seems they quit updating the site when they lost their butts in May?:o
nnuut

The_Technician
07-22-2006, 08:03 PM
When I found this site they were doing pretty well, but have lost their butts sence May 1st. Just hanging in there when they should have been in cash! Not so simple and not so good!:D
Norman:nuts:

Yea, I remember those days years ago for me....too much delay in the data before you respond, by the time you figured you should move, you done lost it..........same with stochastics....that post about long term stochastics someone made on the other thread has the same problem....

nnuut
07-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Hummmmmmm> I will see!:notrust: