PDA

View Full Version : 2017 World Series

maui21ice
10-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Anyone been watching the World Series or the playoffs so far this year? Know it's almost over but figured I'd throw 2 questions out there:

Who do you think will win, and who you do want to win?

Astros just took the 2-1 lead tonight, but it's been a good series so far. I'm pulling for Houston to win their first World Series, but I'm cool with either team winning it all.

weatherweenie
10-28-2017, 06:42 AM
Long time Cubs fan here, from the '70s.

I'm hoping that Houston wins. I have always disliked the Dodgers, since the Steve Garvey days. Also, I thought, the Cubs lost their series with the Dodgers this year due to a lack of hitting. Not that the Dodgers have that great of pitching.

Anyone been watching the World Series or the playoffs so far this year? Know it's almost over but figured I'd throw 2 questions out there:

Who do you think will win, and who you do want to win?

Astros just took the 2-1 lead tonight, but it's been a good series so far. I'm pulling for Houston to win their first World Series, but I'm cool with either team winning it all.

ravensfan
11-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Well it was nice to see the Astros take the World Series this year, although they had my Orioles number all year long. Congrats to them and to the city of Houston. It's nice to see some new blood not from Boston or New York in there for a change.

Also nice to see the National Anthem being played without anyone taking a knee! Way to go MLB! :usa2:

tsptalk
11-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Game 5's 13 -12 extra inning win by the Astros was a classic. One of the best post season games I've ever seen.