PDA

View Full Version : Loan repay included in annual $15K max??

FUTURESTRADER
05-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Anyone know if your tsp loan payments are included in the 15k or 16k annual max contribution?

KAPLOWD
05-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Loans are NOT considered a contribution.

Pilgrim
05-09-2006, 09:11 AM
How do you paste images into a post? If I copy to the windows clipboard and paste into the post window, I see little placeholders that say [chart]. If I pull the trigger and post will my chart be there or do I need to do this some other way?

tsptalk
05-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Click on the paperclip icon when writing a post, and use the browse button to find it on your PC.

Pilgrim
05-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Click on the paperclip icon when writing a post, and use the browse button to find it on your PC.

I've looked everywhere for something that resembles a paper clip and am not finding it. Browser problem or just pilot error?

tsptalk
05-10-2006, 11:27 AM
I remember someone else having this problem but unfortuanately I don't recall what we concluded. I think it was Pyriel.

When you click on "Post Reply" button, you should see two rows of a series of buttons in the tool bar that allows you to change font, font size, font color, etc. The paperclip is on the top row near the middle.

You can also use the "Insert Image" feature (2nd row of the tool bar) but that is only if your image is hosted somewhere on the internet.

If someone else understands what the problem might be, please chime in.

Thanks,
Tom

Pilgrim
05-10-2006, 11:57 AM
I don't see a toolbar at all. I thought it might be a browser problem so I logged off Firefox and came back in with IE, still no toolbar in sight.

what to do?

Wheels
05-10-2006, 12:22 PM
I don't see a toolbar at all. I thought it might be a browser problem so I logged off Firefox and came back in with IE, still no toolbar in sight.

what to do?

Go to the user CP button (upper left). Go to edit options. Scroll down to the bottom (miscellaneous options) and choose something other than basic editor.

Dave
<><

Pilgrim
05-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Worked like a charm!! Lotsa new thing, including the missing paperclip.

Thanks

tsptalk
05-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks Wheels!

pyriel
05-16-2006, 10:54 PM
I remember someone else having this problem but unfortuanately I don't recall what we concluded. I think it was Pyriel.

Thanks,
Tom
Yes, it was me... And I think he got it...