PDA

View Full Version : We've Been Asked to Remove Some Posts

tsptalk
06-21-2004, 10:56 PM
timingcube has asked one of our readers to remove posts that mentions their site. They thought it was being used inappropriately.

So if you mentioned timingcube in a post, it may bedeleted or edited.

Sorry,
Tom

Rod
06-22-2004, 04:01 AM
Of course, it wasn't me. But TSPTALK has more spies than I thought!:P

God Bless

Rolo
06-22-2004, 07:29 AM
The term you want is mole.

Did you then hit them up to advertise on your site, Tom? hehe

tsptalk
06-22-2004, 09:20 AM
They got a lot of free advertising here, plus some paid ones via the google ads. But I don't really blame them. There were posts from someone asking users of the serviceif they wanted to share the serviceand split the costs etc. Also, we kind of used them as a comparison,as I had gotten very bullish just when they had issued a sell signal. It may have been inappropriate for us to talk about their signal since it's somethingthey charge for. We weren't really using it inappropriately (I didn't sell or get bearish because of it), but talking about it may have been.

Rolo
06-22-2004, 10:12 AM
tsptalk wrote:
There were posts from someone asking users of the serviceif they wanted to share the serviceand split the costs etc.
I think that was it. I would have deleted it with a PM to the participants; I should have suggested that to you in PM. My bad.

As far as "disagreeing" with "them" goes, that is like disagreeing with the weatherman, not really speaking ill of the service.