PDA

View Full Version : 3/9/04 - It's 11:00 am ET, No Transfer to Report

tsptalk
03-09-2004, 10:09 AM
I considered a move but the market is getting a little bounce here at 11:00 et. I don't want to jump in andwatch the rally happen this afternoon, only to see a melt down tomorrow. I'm keeping an eye on the oversold level and we're not quite low enough.

The Nasdaq came down to the 1994 areabut I don't really know how to play it right now becausethe C, S and I funds have been doing there own thing.

I'll wait, but you might want to check the markets and back here again before noon ET.

Have a good day! :D
Tom

boogie
03-09-2004, 02:33 PM
:?

Waited til nearly noon (ET) and saw the downhill slide set in....
Decided to go all-in on the C fund before the noon deadline as I was thinking (hoping) that we would see the bounce back tomorrow.

Aloha

tsptalk
03-09-2004, 04:12 PM
You were quicker than I was. I am kind of wishing I got in. We maysee a bounce Wednesday. But I'll bet there are some nervous people out there who will look to sell any strength. Be nimble. It could be a good one day trade.

Tom

Wheels
03-09-2004, 06:10 PM
That might have been a good move. I got out of the S in mid January and wish that I would have pulled the trigger to get back in several times. I'm hoping along with Tom that we see some nervousness here BUT the Nas and the S&P are both hovering around their 50 day moving averages. This has proven to be a solid point of resistance. On the other hand if they slip through their 50 day averages, watch out, it could be the elusive correction we've heard so much about.

Good luck,

Dave