PDA

View Full Version : Questions on 2006 Returns Calculator

Todd
03-06-2006, 09:23 PM
I have just started using the new 2006 Returns Calculator. I have followed the instructions on how to imput data for interfund transfers.
Question: How do I handle my bi-weekly contributions? When these are added to my account the percentages automatically change to 60.55, 0.33, 4.56 ect. How do I account for these in the Returns Calculator or do I even need to show this??

tsptalk
03-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi Todd -
Unfortunately it isn't that sophisticated. This calculator is good for knowing your approximate percentage return for the year. But not very good for tracking your balance.

Tom

Todd
03-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Seperate question:
Is there any way we can get the TSP folks to let us make transactions "interfund transfers ect" based on number of shares vs using percentage of account??

SkyPilot
03-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Seperate question:
Is there any way we can get the TSP folks to let us make transactions "interfund transfers ect" based on number of shares vs using percentage of account??

Yes, they read this board and note all our suggestions and implement most of them by COB the following day. :p

tsptalk
03-07-2006, 07:06 AM
Seperate question:

Sounds like an easy update actually, except for those fractional shares.

I'm still waiting on the later deadline change.

grandma
03-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Yes, they read this board and note all our suggestions and implement most of them by COB the following day. :p

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/triso/laughbig.gif

jdubya
03-07-2006, 12:04 PM
:laugh: