PDA

View Full Version : Another NG

kahuna357
02-25-2006, 08:17 AM
I found this site off a link from the FedSmith site a little while back. I can't believe how much useful information can be found here. I have learned more about the TSP here in two months than all my years working for the goverment (23 years). Great site and some funny people to boot. I am in the CSRS and did not start a TSP account until a few years back. As far as financial understanding, I am somewhat clueless. I have taking a much greater interest in my account since finding this site. My account has done significantly better lately :D . Thank you. My paying full time job is engineering, my other full time non-paying job is firefighter (25 years active) hence the avatar. I am also into wheeling and my "toy" was built as a rock crawler not an "I bogger". That's it for now, thanks again.

mlk_man
02-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the site big kahuna!! :)

Gilligan
02-25-2006, 09:43 AM
I am also into wheeling and my "toy" was built as a rock crawler not an "I bogger". That's it for now, thanks again.

Welcome kahuna357,
Maybe you could throw Fivetears a winch line. Ever since he got stuck in that bog the I fund has been sluggish.
Gilligan(former357-currently9)

kahuna357
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
:D I always get a laugh from his wheeling analogies. That's where the "I Bog" comment came from. As far as throwing him a line, well it would be the first time that it would be used to pull someone other then me out. :o

Fivetears
02-25-2006, 12:11 PM
I am also into wheeling and my "toy" was built as a rock crawler not an "I bogger". That's it for now, thanks again.
My '79 EC spends 90% of the time on the road, as it is my "daily driver" here in San Antonio... and most important, what I enjoy and can can afford while serving this fine United States of America as a 25 year civilian & military aircraft fuel systems technician. My truck was built by me... not bought. I do occasionally have time for outdoor family camping & beaching fun too, after peeling off my "Blue Collar" shirt, and grabbing an ice cold beer.

PS: Thanks for your noble work as a volunteer fireman; my hat is off to you.

May God Bless you.

kahuna357
02-25-2006, 12:44 PM
... My truck was built by me... not bought. I do occasionally have time for outdoor family camping & beaching fun too, after peeling off my "Blue Collar" shirt, and grabbing an ice cold beer.

PS: Thanks for your noble work as a volunteer fireman; my hat is off to you.

May God Bless you.

2000 Wrangler "Home Built" Rubicon. Also built not bought, well everything but the gearing. Some things I'm just not brave enough to try. I' m a "Blue Collar" person trapped in a white collar job :D but I guess there are worse things than that. As far as the firemen stuff no thanks needed. Honestly the two main reasons I do it is for the BROTHERHOOD and the RUSH

tsptalk
02-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Welcome kahuna!