PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hello

gsamx
01-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Hello, everybody. I started moving my TSP around after June of last year when we were given the ability to move it when we wanted via the web. I immediately learned that I needed solid advice about the various funds and timing the moves to maximize my gains. As a result, my returns last year were 3% from January to June, and 6% from June to December. I credit Tom and the folks on the board here with giving me the knowledge to at least feel like it's not all dumb luck when I catch a gain....well, maybe it is dumb luck, but don't tell me! Anyway, about me, I'm a computer guy for the BOP, married, one son, about 13 years from retirement. I enjoy restoring old muscle cars, collecting car and diner memorabilia, traveling, and cartoons. My best to all of you, and I'll try to post my moves when I can.

mlk_man
02-01-2006, 06:10 AM
Welcome to the board gsamx! Best of luck in all your endeavors. Don't have any '59 Ford Galaxys laying around do ya? My step-dad one when I was a kid and I loved it. I remember it having the ole' 4-barrel carb and Hurst shifter. Took a corner too fast one day and totaled it...........:(

M_M

gsamx
02-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the board gsamx! Best of luck in all your endeavors. Don't have any '59 Ford Galaxys laying around do ya? My step-dad one when I was a kid and I loved it. I remember it having the ole' 4-barrel carb and Hurst shifter. Took a corner too fast one day and totaled it...........:(

M_M

Boy, I wish I did. My Dad had a '56 Crown Vic that I wish he'd kept. I have a '68 Buick Gran Sport (under construction), a '77 Trans Am W72, and a '94 Impala SS right now. I had a '70 AMX and an '87 Buick Grand National I sold a couple of years ago. I've made a lot more $ fooling around with old cars than I ever have with investments!:D

Dave M
02-06-2006, 09:22 AM
My 1986 Pontiac Parisienne Safari wagon, "The Dreadnought" is still in service. I want to find a '69 GTO. BOP = Bureau of Prisons? Eek! D