PDA

View Full Version : Day contributions are posted??

TiCKed
01-28-2006, 01:40 AM
For the last year or so, my new contributions had been added on the Thursday prior to payday Friday, using the Thursday share price.

For my last two paychecks, they haven't been added until Friday, with the Friday share price.

Any similar experiences? Or am I the only one lame enough to even follow insignificant things like that? :D

Gilligan
01-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Mine normally goes in on Friday. About a month or so ago I noticed that my contributions and the Governments matching funds went in on Friday but my loan repayment didn’t go in until the following Monday. Strange………….

Gilligan
01-29-2006, 07:18 PM
I just looked over my 4th quarter statement. The above dates were Nov 4 and Nov 7. All others were on payday Friday.

bkrownd
01-30-2006, 07:11 PM
My contributions go in a day late on a week that starts with a Monday holiday. My normal contrib day is Tuesday.

kahuna357
02-25-2006, 07:44 AM
My contibutions normally go in my Friday payday (2/24/06). This time it has not :( . Was it because the Monday of this week was a Holiday? I can't find anything on the goverment website that addresses this.

charmedboi82
02-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Wow, how do they do in so fast? Mine takes forever to go in. It's pretty spaced out though, and ends up contributing the 15 on Tuesdays (varies slightly based on holidays).

TiCKed
02-25-2006, 08:14 PM
My contibutions normally go in my Friday payday (2/24/06). This time it has not :( . Was it because the Monday of this week was a Holiday? I can't find anything on the goverment website that addresses this.

Same here. No update for this pay period yet. Quite possibly due to the holiday.

As noted earlier, for most of last year, mine USED to go in on Thursday BEFORE payday. So far this year, they've been posted on payday-friday....but not this week.

I wonder if the difference noted by others may be due to the specific agency?? I'm DoD, and we've gone heavily electronic on everything. (No hardcopy LES, website for all personnel changes, etc.) If other agencies are still shuffling paper, it may explain those who are seeing contributions entered the following week(?).

kahuna357
02-25-2006, 08:35 PM
I am also DOD. I have been both DAC & DNC. Paydays were on different weeks & days. Second Thursday (DAC) First Friday (DNC) Jeez I feel like I'm talking in code