PDA

View Full Version : Rev's Tsp Timing Newsletter Question

sugarandspice
01-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Will the 14 day free trial be the exact thing we can expect to receive if we decide to sign-up? If we pay for a year will you offer a discount rate?

sugarandspice
01-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Will Rev's newsletter be tailored for the TSP investor or for the day trader? We do not have that privilege of immediate action so I hope there will be a differentiation. Or clarification. It sounds like a good idea. Have to see it in action.

tsptalk
01-25-2006, 11:19 PM
Will the 14 day free trial be the exact thing we can expect to receive if we decide to sign-up? If we pay for a year will you offer a discount rate?

I'm sure things will change as we go, for the better I hope, but I expect the trial will be the same as the version the paying customers receive.

Will Rev's newsletter be tailored for the TSP investor or for the day trader? We do not have that privilege of immediate action so I hope there will be a differentiation. Or clarification. It sounds like a good idea. Have to see it in action.

Rev is aware of the TSP situation so I hope it is geared toward swing trading. That is, since there will only be one newsletter per week it can't be based on day trading but more week to week changes sort of like I do. I have not asked if he plans to make midweek changes. I will find out. And like you said, you will learn more during the 2 week trial to decide if it's of any benefit to you.

Thanks,
Tom

tsptalk
01-31-2006, 09:17 PM
I have not asked if he plans to make midweek changes. I will find out. And like you said, you will learn more during the 2 week trial to decide if it's of any benefit to you.

Thanks,
Tom

RevShark has seen our concern and has decided to add a midweek update newsletter. We will work on exactly how that will be done - whether it is every Wednesday, when something significant occurs, when he changes allocation, etc.

There is one in the paid member's area now... www.tsptalk.com/members (http://www.tsptalk.com/members)

Thanks,
Tom