James48843
01-10-2016, 12:46 AM
BREAKING:
Lottery officials say there were NO winner
in tonight's Powerball

Source: CNBC

BREAKING: Lottery officials say there were NO winner in tonight's Powerball,

jackpot now at record $1,300,000,000

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/10/no-winner-for-the-900m-powerball-jackpot-wednesdays-draw-worth-13b.html

nnuut
01-10-2016, 08:23 AM
This time we had 5 numbers, three of which were Quick Picks. Didn't get one number, not 1! Just lucky I guess?

PessOptimist
01-11-2016, 12:41 AM
I haven't checked mine yet. Maybe I won enough to pay for the tickets?

PessOptimist
01-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Finally got time to check the numbers out. Five numbers, all machine picked, not one match. It was a sperm o da moment buy anyway, I was buying beer at a convenience store and the guy next to me asked for five powerballs. Maybe he is a Jedi Knight.

PO

nnuut
01-13-2016, 09:02 AM
Same thing happened to me, 5 numbers or is that 30 numbers? Not 1 match!:sick: Trying again tonight.

James48843
01-13-2016, 02:35 PM
I am pretty sure that I bought the winning powerball ticket this afternoon.

No need for you to get one-

I got it covered.

Here is the winner in tonight's Powerball 1.4 BILLION dollar drawing.

quabit
01-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Now I get it. The Lotto is the reason the markets are tanking. Everyone is buying Power ball tickets instead of stocks. At least after James wins tonight the the market can again start to advance.

MrBowl
01-13-2016, 03:31 PM
This Powerball excitement is fun. I hope there are no winners tonight.

burrocrat
01-13-2016, 03:43 PM
just think if you had $1.5 billion and invested it all in the stock market, on a day like today you would only lose about $45 million, pffft pocket change.

MrBowl
01-13-2016, 04:50 PM
If I do win, I will be the new owner of the Playboy Mansion, and Hugh Hefner will be my new roomie (one of them)

WorkFE
01-13-2016, 04:58 PM
If you split with everyone on the tracker you would still get 1.3 mil.
Done right, I could live on that.

RealMoneyIssues
01-13-2016, 05:04 PM
I bought one, sorry ladies and gentlemen. If I don't win, its a conspiracy!!!

burrocrat
01-13-2016, 06:26 PM
If I do win, I will be the new owner of the Playboy Mansion, and Hugh Hefner will be my new roomie (one of them)

can i park my rockstar party bus in your driveway?

DreamboatAnnie
01-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Leaving work now and on my way to buy the WINNING Lotto Ticket!!!!! :D

Once I claim the $$$ I am running away! On my private island in the Bahamas, I will sip MaiTai's while tanning those parts where the sun don't usually shine!!! :banana: okay.... of course I would have to offer my forum friends a visit...I'd pay your way... this could be really FUN !!!! Plus of course give away a little bonus money! :D

burrocrat
01-13-2016, 06:46 PM
Leaving work now and on my way to buy the WINNING Lotto Ticket!!!!! :D

Once I claim the $$$ I am running away! On my private island in the Bahamas, I will sip MaiTai's while tanning those parts where the sun don't usually shine!!! :banana: okay.... of course I would have to offer my forum friends a visit...I'd pay your way... this could be really FUN !!!! Plus of course give away a little bonus money! :D

can i park my rockstar party bus on your island?

nnuut
01-13-2016, 08:23 PM
If I win you will never hear from me again, have to protect your family you know. Won't look at the numbers until the morning.

RealMoneyIssues
01-13-2016, 08:27 PM
If I win you will never hear from me again, have to protect your family you know. Won't look at the numbers until the morning.

I won't sleep until I have checked the numbers...

nnuut
01-13-2016, 08:35 PM
Be strong, if I look at the numbers I won't be able to sleep, if I win.

Dinicti
01-13-2016, 08:49 PM
It is a little fun being a bit delusional and mathematically insensitive--I bought my share of tickets waiting proudly in line in a gas convenience store. I was the only person with a full set of teeth (just joking).

burrocrat
01-13-2016, 09:05 PM

can i park my rockstar party bus at your old house and use your pool and smoker?

burrocrat
01-13-2016, 10:13 PM
well it wasn't me, the only number i got right was 04. so i am definitely going to need somewhere to park my rockstar party bus. also, i am going to need to borrow some money to buy my rockstar party bus. i promise it will be worth your while. you know who you are, call me.

WorkFE
01-14-2016, 06:19 AM
I know Tennessee is right down the road from me but I have not been there in a while. Have not been to California or Florida for a couple years either. You know what that means. :notrust:

Gotta go to work. :laugh:

nasa1974
01-14-2016, 06:57 AM
$1.6 billion to be shared by three tickets sold in California, Florida and Tennessee. Each winning ticket worth $528.8 million.

jkenjohnson
01-14-2016, 07:06 AM
I won. I won. I matched two numbers on a single play and won $4.:banana:

DreamboatAnnie
01-14-2016, 10:28 AM
can i park my rockstar party bus on your island?Well of course!!! I'll have it shipped out to the Island. Park the bus right on the beach! I'll even have both you and Cougar come out on the private jet.... But you know... just one little problem. I think this Lotto is rigged.

I only got the Power Ball number with a multiplier = $8. Huh!!!! Inconceivable!!!!!! ;swear

P.S. To be continued.........

jkenjohnson
01-14-2016, 11:37 AM
Well of course!!! I'll have it shipped out to the Island. Park the bus right on the beach! I'll even have both you and Cougar come out on the private jet.... But you know... just one little problem. I think this Lotto is rigged.

I only got the Power Ball number with a multiplier = $8. Huh!!!! Inconceivable!!!!!! ;swear

P.S. To be continued.........

If you combine both of our winnings we may have enough to buy a cheap 12 pack.

burrocrat
01-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Well of course!!! I'll have it shipped out to the Island. Park the bus right on the beach! I'll even have both you and Cougar come out on the private jet.... But you know... just one little problem.

uhhh, i don't know if that will work, she said she didn't want to see you suntanning nekked. I told her she didn't have to look, but that did not go over very well.

RealMoneyIssues
01-14-2016, 01:27 PM
I bought one, sorry ladies and gentlemen. If I don't win, its a conspiracy!!!

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!

Lost 90% on my tickets... Sorta like my stock trading...

Better luck next time :)

Sent from my (Daughter forcing me to use an) iPhone using Tapatalk...

nnuut
01-14-2016, 02:23 PM
The real winner is the Government. My wife is from Spain and they pay NO TAX on the Lottery!

burrocrat
01-14-2016, 05:57 PM
i am glad somebody won that jackpot because i was getting tired of thinking about how i would spend $1.5 billion. now i have more time i can focus on how i'm going spend the $350 million i win in saturday's drawing.

DreamboatAnnie
01-14-2016, 06:33 PM
Burro, I know she did not say that....your stirring the pot! Lol...:laugh: Plus you forget...i'll be doing that on my private beach on th private island ...I already have it picked out....just have a little cash flow issue to contend with... Should sort itself out by Saturday. :rolleyes:
uhhh, i don't know if that will work, she said she didn't want to see you suntanning nekked. I told her she didn't have to look, but that did not go over very well.

k0nkuzh0n
01-14-2016, 07:18 PM
So if we ever stop hearing from you, it will be a give away that you've won

jpcavin
01-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Burro, I know she did not say that....your stirring the pot! Lol...:laugh: Plus you forget...i'll be doing that on my private beach on th private island ...I already have it picked out....just have a little cash flow issue to contend with... Should sort itself out by Saturday. :rolleyes:

Donkey is getting a little too clever. I'd like to think I set him up for this one. :laugh: