PDA

View Full Version : pogo's account talk

tsptalk
01-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Talk about pogo's account activity here.

mlk_man
12-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Please talk about pogo's account here.

Good luck pogo!

M_M

EW_ret
10-15-2006, 10:01 AM
80-I 10-s 10-c

You were deleted from the Weekly Tracker last month (9-08-2006) for failure to post to your account in more than three months (6-3-2006). Read sticky rules on posting to your account. I sent you PM (9-4-2006) to inform you of rule, but you did not acknowledge. You will not be added to tracker until you respond. All prior IFTs have been erased and you can only be added back to tracker effective with you IFT entry today.

pogo
10-16-2006, 05:26 PM
no problem i understand

EW_ret
10-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Do you want to be added back into the Weekly Tracker? Everyone would like to hear from you on your account moves. You were a top ten performer for YTD returns at the time you were removed from tracker. The number of members being tracked has grown to 96 and the effort to track everyone has increased. That's why we have the three month rule.

EW_ret
11-16-2006, 10:03 AM
Pogo,
Do you realize you have 16 "Pogo's Account" threads? You created another new account thread today rather than add to your prior thread. You are not in the Weekly Tracker since your deletion in September for failure to post. You are not following posting etiquette rules. You will not be added back into the Weekly Tracker until you follow our rules.

To find your account threads you need to sort the forum threads alphabetically. To accomplish this sort, left click the column heading “thread” and select pages at top until you get to Ps (about page 9 or 10). This is how you find your threads when it’s been a while since you posted. Do you see all the threads you have created?

Can Tom or moderator (??) clean up all these pogo account threads?