PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

tsptalk
06-03-2004, 11:55 AM
After about sixmonths of site start up and maintenance, I am taking amuch neededvacation next week.I will be heading out of town beginning tomorrow morning (Friday 6/4) and possibly will not be in front of my PC again until Saturday June 12th. I had a friend of mine lined upto fill in for me to update the market comments next week but he won't be able to do it after all. I should have planned better.

I will write a final market commentfor Friday morning, butI am leaving thesite's data behind and will only have access to themessage board and email alerts so... sorry, you won't be completely rid of me. ;)

I will be keeping one eye on the market so as I said, you may hearfrom me if I make a transfer. Keep the lively discussions going while I'm gone. I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I return.

Thanks,
Tom

oneyoungbuck
06-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Enjoy your vacation Tom, sit back relax, and have a nice cold one. Dont worry you have taught some of us well, we are in good hands.

tsptalk
06-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Great! :^

I'll be in Vegas betting on everything but the market.

Rolo
06-03-2004, 02:24 PM
haha! Are you taking FrizzB and his systems with you? hehe

zarth
06-03-2004, 03:05 PM
tsptalk wrote:
I'll be in Vegas betting on everything but the market.

And Tom displays yet anothergood (if lady luck is on your side) way to make money.:l :^

tsptalk
06-03-2004, 03:17 PM
The T fund. It tracks my gambling bankroll. It might performbetter than today's C and S funds. :shock: