PDA

View Full Version : Daily Percentages

JSRoss01
06-01-2004, 10:44 AM
When you change you percentages how are you doing it? are you changing the percentage in interfund transfer or Contribution allocations? The reason I ask is, I have been following TSP Talk for sometime now and I have performed many interfund transfers reflective of your percentages. I just wanted to make sure I am doing thias correctly. Please Reply.

tsptalk
06-01-2004, 11:19 AM
JSRoss -
Try here ... http://www.tsptalk.com/mb/forum4/76.html

If that doesn't help, let me know.

Thanks,
Tom

JSRoss01
06-09-2004, 05:59 AM
can I change the contribution allocation after open season? the reson I ask is that I once tried it during the clodes portion of the season and it would not let me. the System intructed me that if I wished to make a change to do it in interfund transfer. and is I can not make contribution allocation changes durein non-open periods where would you advise to put the percentages during this period?

Rolo
06-09-2004, 08:00 AM
Open season only references opening an account. You can change your contribution allocation and make interfund transfers at any time.

They may have re-worded it, but from the contribution page of tsp.gov:

The percentages you choose will be applied to your future contributions only. They will not apply to your present account balance. (To change your account balance, you must make an interfund transfer.)

Frizz B.
06-09-2004, 08:33 AM
When you go to contribution on the tsp.gov in account access, there is a form for contribution changes, you need to print it out, fill it out and then mail it, or fax it. I'm not sure what the fax # is, but I am pretty sure someone knows.