PDA

View Full Version : Tally Nov '05

FundSurfer
12-03-2005, 10:44 PM
http://members.sparedollar.com/billreck/tally1105.jpg

Thanks to MilkMan for putting together the tracker spreadsheet. This would not have been possible without his entering the data into the spreadsheet.

I have added a 6 month return column basically because I was curious.

If you would like to check to see a copy of the spreadsheet, let milkman know and he'll add you to the list. Milkman actually used Pyriel's last spreadsheet so the errors I corrected last time around had to be redone. I think I caught them all. I corrected TSPGO and Rod's October numbers but others may have slipped past.

Congrats to Jovarn for highest November; Beavis for highest Quarter; and Dakota has regained Highest Year to date back from Show-me.

I've added a couple more to the list. You needed to have been posting prior to Nov. 1 to make this list.

If you got missed, let us know. Be sure to post in your account so that we know you are still with us. If you have not moved, just post that you are still holding at your current percentages. Remember that if you post late (we'll give you a little grace period) your transaction will be assumed to occur the next day. No Monday morning quarterbacking allowed. If your post are too confusing, you won't make the tracker. There are just so many people that we are following that we don't have time to figure out miss post.

grandma
12-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Thank you, fellows - each of you - your teamwork is awesome!! ...the numbers are dizzy-ing !!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/triso/catsnancy.gif

mlk_man
12-04-2005, 09:13 AM
FS, if you've updated the spreadsheet I sent you, or if you have one more up to date yourself, you can send it to me and I'll post new transactions to it.j

M_M

Thanks grandma!

tennisguy
12-04-2005, 03:25 PM
thanks guys for keep track of all of this.
Tennisguy

FundSurfer
12-04-2005, 09:01 PM
MM, I just sent an update to the e-mail listed in your profile (yahoo account). Don't start updating it just yet. There may be changes on Monday or Tuesday after people begin to look at it.

Tom, I'll add you back to the tracker eventually. I have to dig out and old spreadsheet that still had you on it so I don't have to recreate the whole year. Or, can you e-mail me your current spreadsheet (even better) and I'll cut/paste out of it to the tracker.

mlk_man
12-05-2005, 06:22 AM
Got it! :^

JOVARN
12-05-2005, 09:22 AM
RE:Congrats to Jovarn for highest November; Beavis for highest Quarter; and Dakota has regained Highest Year to date back from Show-me.

Thank you for the acknowledgement for my gains for the month of November. I would like to share my investing wisdom with all of you, but as many of you know I have no idea what I am doing, I just got luckyso rather then make something up I will just leave it at that.

I will share one secret with you all and that is; take the time to buckle up, not just for this investing season but all year long especially if you live in Florida.

Master
12-07-2005, 08:00 AM
you missed me.

All November transactions were posted before noon deadline.

FundSurfer
12-07-2005, 07:40 PM
You didn't quite make it for November. Your first post was November 2. Actually You would have had to have posted prior to Oct 31 since your position on Nov 1 would have been set the day before. I know this sounds picky but in reality, I whip through pages and look at the first post. If it was November or December, I just clicked next. You may have been posting your moves elsewhere on the message board but we can't take the time to track that sort of stuff down. You should make the next Tally.