PDA

View Full Version : Investment club talk

offroad
04-16-2015, 01:37 AM
So my investment club wants me to talk about and present index funds. Am going to use what I know from TSP TALK and how TSP is basically index funds with trading depending on the trends.

Any reference material recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakebound
04-16-2015, 04:26 AM
So my investment club wants me to talk about and present index funds. Am going to use what I know from TSP TALK and how TSP is basically index funds with trading depending on the trends.

The first rule of TSP Talk, is don't talk about TSP Talk. :smile:

Frank

Frixxxx
04-16-2015, 05:16 AM

The Fund sheets are the best to talk from, but what is the message you are conveying?
Is the club looking at specific ones? Or is it just knowledge?

offroad
04-16-2015, 07:53 AM
Its just knowledge. Most of the people in the investment fund only know about buy-hold strategy fordoing stocks. and they have heard of day trading, but would never do it.

No one knows about using index funds. No one knows much about mutual funds. All think they will just be a place to loose money, if they buy a mutual fund; due to fees.
No one knows about put-get trading (and neither do I).

tsptalk
04-16-2015, 08:57 AM
No, this isn't Fight Club, :D so feel free to use anything from TSP Talk for your presentation, that is not part of the premium services, as long as you reference the source.

Here's the site map to help you look around... TSP Talk Site Map (http://www.tsptalk.com/sitemap.html)

Good luck!