PDA

View Full Version : Lefty or Righty?

tsptalk
12-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I don't think this has anything to do with politics... :D

Harvard Economist: Lefties Earn Less Than Righties « CBS Boston (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/harvard-study-lefties-earn-less-than-righties/)

"CAMBRIDGE (CBS) — A new study by a Harvard University economist says lefties generally make less money than righties, and they may be worse off in other areas of life, too."

alevin
12-04-2014, 08:31 PM
I don't think this has anything to do with politics... :D

Harvard Economist: Lefties Earn Less Than Righties « CBS Boston (http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/harvard-study-lefties-earn-less-than-righties/)

"CAMBRIDGE (CBS) — A new study by a Harvard University economist says lefties generally make less money than righties, and they may be worse off in other areas of life, too."

Silly silly silly Tom. :p Handedness and mathematical ability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_and_mathematical_ability)

You'd be amazed how creative and adaptable us lefties (handed) have to be to survive and thrive in a right-handed world. wonder how well the righties (handed) would do if they lived in our world. ;)

Buster
12-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Also to add..Lefties are in their RIGHT mind..

maui21ice
12-05-2014, 01:34 AM
That sounds good for us "righties". :D

I'm sure Bill Gates being right-handed brings our percentage up quite a bit...

James48843
12-05-2014, 06:57 AM
President Obama is left-handed.

As was Bill Clinton, George Bush the daddy, and Ronald Reagan.

Handedness of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States)

WorkFE
12-05-2014, 07:03 AM
I am ambidextrous but not naturally. Learned it swinging a hammer for my Grandfather as a slave laborer:D

Funny thing is I can do everything left and right handed except athletics. Can't throw a baseball, football, swing a bat or club, kick etc. left handed/footed

alevin
12-05-2014, 07:34 AM
I am ambidextrous but not naturally. Learned it swinging a hammer for my Grandfather as a slave laborer:D

Funny thing is I can do everything left and right handed except athletics. Can't throw a baseball, football, swing a bat or club, kick etc. left handed/footed

I learned years ago from work-sponsored hardcore leadership/management self-discovery class taught/test analyzed by psychologist, that handedness and eyedness do not automatically go together, but that lefthanded logic-dominant person like myself has capability to shift into creative side of brain. gives me hope when dealing with curves life throws. I'm right-eyed/leftie otherwise, ambidextrous for some things. took me years to figure out my confusion about which way to hold bat, fishing rod, rifle, kick dodgeball, etc. explains all to me. I learned how to catch with right-handed glove playing catch with brother in back yard. only one glove in the family at the time. When I later tried to switch to left-handed glove, I couldn't. but I still throw quite well with left hand, as long as I throw righthanded glove off first! :D

nnuut
12-05-2014, 08:24 AM
They say Lefties are good at Math, I hated Boxing a lefty!31458

czapor1967
12-05-2014, 08:26 AM
my paw is of the south... although I do most everything right handed, except use cutlery, write, or throw. and me being right-footed, makes my drumming look rather awkward. although more and more drummers are switching to open-handed setups, so it doesn't look so abnormal anymore!

Buster
12-05-2014, 08:27 AM
President Obama is left-handed.

As was Bill Clinton, George Bush the daddy, and Ronald Reagan.

Handedness of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handedness_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States)Don' t forget Rocky Balboa

WorkFE
12-05-2014, 08:35 AM
And some folks on here's favorite, Hugo Chavez

burrocrat
12-05-2014, 08:35 AM
adrian!

WorkFE
12-05-2014, 08:39 AM
The Boston Strangler and Jack The Ripper.

Ok, so maybe being Left handed doesn't always work out. Although they were good at their craft.

Tiger25
12-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Rocky beat on his brother in laws meat. It's deer season in MS and I need some meat tenderized. Rocky !!! Oh crap, I forgot about Rocky Racoon. He must have been left handed hanging out with The Beatles and all. "I'll be better doc, as soon as I am able." ---- Rocky Racoon-Okay then, he smoked left handed.

RealMoneyIssues
12-05-2014, 11:21 AM
Dominant right handed, but left eye dominant... makes it interesting to aim at the target, but I do pretty good with either hand :)

Buster
12-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Dominant right handed, , but I do pretty good with either hand :)Do go on....;)

WorkFE
12-05-2014, 12:06 PM
Do go on....;)

Maybe not political but we may want to restrict access to this thread. :laugh:

RealMoneyIssues
12-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Do go on....;)

sheesh... talking about pistol and rifle shooting. Wow, you are as bad as the donkey ;)